TOMMY 3 RELOADED AND BACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
NAW ITS NOT OVER.... AS LONG ITS A DEMAND U GOT A CHANCE... MAYBE ITS NOT LIKE IT ONCE WAS BUT ITS NOT OVER EITHER....
HOW do you know Have you heard his new album? At the beginning of this thread you was saying he is back and his new music is reloaded, then once everyone on here basically said they not feeling it you said nah he back. ON some real ish I think Tommy is done(that nigga been gone for ten years) He never will sound like he did in the 90's. Imma tell you why He older and he dont have the same exact crew he did back then. No artist is gonna sound like they did 12 years ago I dont care who it is. If a person is the same exact as they was ten years ago then they are a loser and dont need to live bc you suppose to grown mental and physical with life and cahnge every spur.

Quick question

Do you still dress and talk the same as you did in 1996? I dont think so

I guarantee you Tommy wont sound exacty the same

lOOK AT bONE tHUGS N HARMONY, 3-6 MAFIA, GANAGSTA PAT, LORD INFAMOUS, MC MACK, KOOPSTA KNICCA, TWISTA, CRUCIAL CONFLICT, BROTHA LYNCH HUNG, TECH N9NE, T.I, BUSTA RHYMES, WAYNE

Non of them sound teh same as they did years ago

Dec 8, 2005
www.youtube.com
LOL MAN I TELL U PEEPS... I GOT A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP NIGGA WIT HIM SO DAS HOW I KNOW. 2ND OF ALL I SAID AND WILL SAY IT AGAIN HE IS RELOADED AND 3RD OF ALL IM 20 YRS OLD AND I AINT GON PLAY DIS BACK N 4TH WIT DIS SHIT.. ALL I SAID WAS ITS NOT OVER.... I POSTED THIS 2 LET HIS FANS KNOW HE WAS BACK DAS ALL.... LOL I KNEW DIS WAS COMMN FROM SUM ONE....

Feb 8, 2003
WHEN TOMMY GETS READY TO TELL ME OR HIS FANS WE WILL KNOW... I DO KNOW THAT NEXT TO BE RELEASED IS TEN TOES DOWN....
We all knew taht. I thought you knew exclusive news.

He re releasing

TEN TOES DOWN
the
Runnin & Gunnin

All you gotta do is go over to www.iap-tv.com for real official news bc 29 is really networking with Tommy not on myspace either

This been news since 2006

Dec 8, 2005
www.youtube.com
WELL DONT ASK... SINCE U KNOW EVERYTHING... I DONT GOTA LIE BOUT NOTHN I POST PIMP.... TOMMY TOLD ME LAST WEEK TO BE EXACT.... I DNT GOTA GO LOOKN ON ANY WEBSITE FOR NOTHN... JUS PICK UP DA FONE OR EMAIL HIM....

Feb 8, 2003
WELL DONT ASK... SINCE U KNOW EVERYTHING... I DONT GOTA LIE BOUT NOTHN I POST PIMP.... TOMMY TOLD ME LAST WEEK TO BE EXACT.... I DNT GOTA GO LOOKN ON ANY WEBSITE FOR NOTHN... JUS PICK UP DA FONE OR EMAIL HIM....
I wasnt calling you no liar(quit acting defensive like one) I just said I thought you had some new info thats all. we been knowning that He re releasing them old ass static sounding tapes on cd since 2006.

TW3 needs to quit living in the past and drop a brand new project.

May 26, 2008
The two new tracks of the Ten Wanted Men (on TW3' s myspace) are coo , verse by TW3 confirm to me he's not dead ans still HARD !! Just waitin new cuts to can judge obviously and know if i put my money on it .