TOMMY 3 RELOADED AND BACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Tommy is played out imo He waited way too long to drop new shit. He wont sound the same bc its 10 years later now. hE SAID HE RELOADED AND READY TO BRING FIRE BACK TO THE GAME. Well first he need to cut that perm off to be taken serious bc he look stupid as hell with them shirley temples in 2008.

Dec 8, 2005
www.youtube.com
NAW DAS DA REAL T3 DIS TIME HE HIT ME UP PERSONALLY.... NAW HE AINT GONNA DISSAPOINT... HE KNOWS WAS EXPECTED AND GOT ALOT TO PROVE TO HIS LOYAL FANS... JUS BE PATIENT I KNO WE KEEP WAITIN AND BEEN WAITN BUT ITS OFFICIALLY OWN....

May 2, 2002
Is it just me, or does TW3 sound a little too much like Jeezy on that "All Hang Out" track? I agree with swordthekon, he does sound commercial on that track.

I've like everything since ON THE RUN, but if that track is any indication of his new sound, I ain't feelin' it. You shouldn't have to completely change your style in the interest of gaining new fans. I think you should change with the times, but this is a bit much for me.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
First two verses weren't Tommy 3. Only the last verse was, and sadly it was just a average verse from him.

Did ya'll even listen to the whole song? lol @ thinking the first guy was Tommy Wright.

Song is alright overall.

Dec 8, 2005
www.youtube.com
DA 1ST DUDE IS C-ROC... LOL COME ON YALL YALL KNOW TOMMY... I THINK IT WAS A SONG ON THE ALBULM C-ROC WAS DOING ON STREET SMART'' ROC IT UP'' IM NOT SURE BUT HE DID SUPPOSELY HAVE AN ALBULM DROPPN SO IDK...

May 2, 2002
I STAND CORRECTED.

THAT BEING SAID.... AFTER LISTENIN' TO THE WHOLE SONG, TOMMY STILL GOT IT. I DIDN'T LIKE HIM ON THIS PARTICULAR TRACK THOUGH.

Feb 14, 2006
Let´s see if he can drop in this decade.
I didn´t like new track. T3 little covers it, but even he isn´t in his prime.

I hope he does work w/ Gangsta Blac, Playa Fly, and production from Blackout or Dj Squeeky.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^^ Those songs are alright at best.

But only Lil Jack and C-Roc really isn't Manson Family.

What about John Doe, Punna Maine, Insane Wayne and Lil KuKu?

I know shit ain't gonna sound the same cause it's 2008 and not 1996 but to call it the same group and only have 3 members (counting Maceo) is just no cutting it in my opinion.

Plus going from their myspace songs Maceo totally changed his style up. Oh well.

On sort of the same note I was feeling the tracks on Lil Jack's page for the most part. What's up with all the Germans in masks on his friends list though? lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah, I liked Still Manson, didn't know what about Yung Koke, and I know Sko was down with them but he wasn't in Manson Family back then I don't think.

Anyone know what's up with Punna Maine? I always thought him and Lil Jack were the dopest out of the group.

May 27, 2006
even if he drops shit it will be dissapointing, trust me......sad but i learned to accept it. Tommy 3/Street Smart era is over

On sort of the same note I was feeling the tracks on Lil Jack's page for the most part. What's up with all the Germans in masks on his friends list though? lol
the same as with all these amercian white suburban kids, they WANNA act like gangstas. its just ridiculous.