TOM BRADY OWNERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2005
the gameplan for brady in 01 was to not make mistakes and make the game "winnable" for the other players. all cassell has to do is limit the mistakes which he had none on sunday and let the whole team play there positions. i mean that 3rd and 11 play at his own 1 yd line and got 25 yds out of it on a perfect pass, that was fucking impressive and woulda been if it was any great QB but it was Casell. ya never know. when u have an o-line that dominant and a wr core that good and 3 different styles in the backfeild for RB then all u have to do as qb is not make mistakes.
Easier said than done my friend. He's been in the system for years and his timing was on point. The Patriot's will be fine.

Feb 26, 2006
i have never played fantasy football and to be honest i never ever heard of anyone who has played actual football play fantasy football. and if u played real football and play fantasy then i think ur klying about playing actual football foreal lol. but yeah i think it's real dumb and so does every other person i've balled with.
Its the new Madden

Feb 15, 2008
i have never played fantasy football and to be honest i never ever heard of anyone who has played actual football play fantasy football. and if u played real football and play fantasy then i think ur klying about playing actual football foreal lol. but yeah i think it's real dumb and so does every other person i've balled with.
I am in a league with 2 pro baseball players both allstars. I know Kevin Boss, Cato June, and Chris Cooley all play fantasy football with there friends.

May 9, 2002
Deep league you got there. What is it like 4 of you?
LOL IFYM is in a 4 man league. for money? C'mon jessie, step your fantasy football max teams to at least 10 game up
Its a 6 man league that i got invited to by a friend. Its not for money, just braggin rights.

Sorry i dont have 7 different FF teams like some of you...i cant keep up with all that maddness, nor would i want to. I only joined it becuase its my buddy, just like i did last year.

*shrugs*

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Its a 6 man league that i got invited to by a friend. Its not for money, just braggin rights.

Sorry i dont have 7 different FF teams like some of you...i cant keep up with all that maddness, nor would i want to. I only joined it becuase its my buddy, just like i did last year.

*shrugs*

i feel ya. i only have 2 leagues and thats because one is for my son and some of my co workers kids because they wanted to play. they arent ready for the big leagues so we put together a 4 team league for them. you should see the free agents available its unreal lol.

Nov 7, 2006
Easier said than done my friend. He's been in the system for years and his timing was on point. The Patriot's will be fine.
actually easier done then said really. i mean just do all the little things correct and dont worry about the big play. when u force plays thats when mistakes our made and with our o-line so beefy he wont have to force plays alot of times. i mean but who knows. maybe cassell just throws it up there and prays and we'll be fucked with a qb like that.