TOM BRADY OWNERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2008
So who is your back up? Do you feel like your fucked? I did not have Brady in none of my leagues but I did have Nate B on 7 out of 9 teams but no where close as a loss of a Tom Brady/

May 3, 2002
HA HA I dint have him in none of my leagues nor would I have chose him had he been available in the 2nd round its strictly RB's for me for rounds 1 and 2....

Jun 23, 2002
I got Delhomme too. After what he did week 1 along with Steve Smith eventually coming back im a little hopeful but nothing will replace a healthy Bradys points.

god dammmit

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
my backup is leinart so im fucked & its a 14 team league so its slim pickins. put in 4 matt cassell & matt ryan but even if i get 1 of those turds im still fucked.

Apr 5, 2005
I think Cassel will do a good job. He was a nobody just like Brady was and look what Brady did when he took over for Bledsoe? Super Bowl!

He knows the playbook and he knows what he is capable of.

Nov 7, 2006
i have never played fantasy football and to be honest i never ever heard of anyone who has played actual football play fantasy football. and if u played real football and play fantasy then i think ur klying about playing actual football foreal lol. but yeah i think it's real dumb and so does every other person i've balled with.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I'm in an 12 man league and my back up is Jamarcus Russell.........the next two available quarterbacks are Chad Pennington and Tavaris Jackson. Now I'm just praying for all the other good players to get hurt.

I played real football and fantasy football and I'm pretty cool.

Nov 7, 2006
I think Cassel will do a good job. He was a nobody just like Brady was and look what Brady did when he took over for Bledsoe? Super Bowl!

He knows the playbook and he knows what he is capable of.
the gameplan for brady in 01 was to not make mistakes and make the game "winnable" for the other players. all cassell has to do is limit the mistakes which he had none on sunday and let the whole team play there positions. i mean that 3rd and 11 play at his own 1 yd line and got 25 yds out of it on a perfect pass, that was fucking impressive and woulda been if it was any great QB but it was Casell. ya never know. when u have an o-line that dominant and a wr core that good and 3 different styles in the backfeild for RB then all u have to do as qb is not make mistakes.