TO THOSE WHO HAVE SUBS IN DA TRUNK!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
WHAT KIND OF SUBS DO YALL THINK I SHOULD GET IN THE TRUNK?
DON'T FORGET TO PUT SOME PRICES DOWN TOO IF YALL KNOW..
MY CURRENT SYSTEM IS 2 6 9" KENWOODS IN THE REAR DASH AND 2 4 6" KENWOODS IN THE FRONT. BUMPIN SHIT RIGHT THERE!! SO CAN ANY OF YOU GUYS HELP ME OUT?????

Jul 7, 2002
I wouldn't mess with those Eclipse unless you got some cash for amps. Last time I messed with em thye ate power like crazy.

I really think it matters what you want. I would suggest totally different subs if you want sound quality, shit thats just loud, shit that hits super hard, or shit thats cheap.

There is so much out there it crazy. Be a bit more specific.

May 16, 2002
definitely go with JL...i like 10's myself ... i have 3 JL w3 10's...10s hit faster and keep up better IMO... and go with ZAPCO or JL for amps. 2 x10's plus a nice amp probably all together would be around 700 give or take... u just gotta shop around and find the deals

Nov 14, 2002
I could never figure out why people need a system so loud you can hear it from blocks away. Ya know, if I'm in the car then my head is right by the speaker so I don't need to hear it from a mile away, and if I'm not in the car, then I'm probably in my house in which case I can just use my cd player.

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
when i was little my dad had a friend with a bad ass sound system n after riddin with him for about 5 mins my eyes started watterin from all the vibration n they didnt stop till about 5 or 10 mins after i got out the car

Jun 23, 2003
Funny you mention this question. Cirwin vega or howeveryou spell that are tight. Check out shis site for some good ass prices. I just got two 6x 9 4 way pioneers for 58.00 bucks. They are normally 129.00

www.ikesound.com

Order online though cause their customer service sucks.

Jul 7, 2002
I'm with Zero man...i definitely prefer sound QUALITY not QUANTITY....I do have a pair of JL 15's, but they are usually turned almost all the way down to where I can just hear the bass. I like for everything to sound balanced and smooth.

Why do I have 15's you might ask...I like the low extension I get out of them, and of course, I like to crank the shit every now and again.

Feb 23, 2003
Heat Myser said:
I wouldn't mess with those Eclipse unless you got some cash for amps. Last time I messed with em thye ate power like crazy.

I really think it matters what you want. I would suggest totally different subs if you want sound quality, shit thats just loud, shit that hits super hard, or shit thats cheap.

There is so much out there it crazy. Be a bit more specific.
I'M JUST TALKIN ABOUT QUALITY SUBS AND AMPS FOR A CHEAP PRICE..
WHAT ABOUT THOSE NEW FAST AND THE FURIOUS SUBS?? I HEARD THERE OK BUT NOT VERY POWERFULL.. I ALSO THOUGHT ABOUT GETTING KENWOOD AMPS AND 12" KENWOOD SUBS, BUT THEM THANGS COST A ARM AND A LEG!!!