TO ALL SUPPORTERS OF PALESTINE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
Lol ...............most of the people who live in isreal aren't jews........tell that to the Nazis Im sure plenty of "Non jews" did before they got sent to "shower". That shit pisses me off, when people call the jews false hebrews and try to assume the identity. But when it comes time for the slaughter its dont look at me jews have hooked noses and hairy toezes with names like silverman and goldstein....lol ....Im not looking to inflame anyone (h) but I dont appreciate the incinuation I wish someone could finnaly put it to rest..........am I or am I not...................personally I dont give a fuck I just want to know if I should be personally offended when someone slanders jews. My nana's aunts and uncles died for some shit that now I guess they really weren't?......whatever I think Isreal should be in southern Germany anyway

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
America Belongs to Everyone, thats how it was Founded.
no comment:dead:
Lol ...............most of the people who live in isreal aren't jews........tell that to the Nazis Im sure plenty of "Non jews" did before they got sent to "shower".
1.you have more "JEWS" living **OUTSIDE** of ISRAEL then you do IN israel.

2.do YOU know the history of the "JEWS" who lived in germany? if so what tribe or tribes are these "JEWS" from??
That shit pisses me off, when people call the jews false hebrews and try to assume the identity
thats how i feel when i know that i have *real* HEBREW blood running in my veins (along with my african blood).
. But when it comes time for the slaughter its dont look at me jews have hooked noses and hairy toezes with names like silverman and goldstein....lol ....
where do the these GOLDSTEINS AND SILVERMANS come from? what TRIBE OR TRIBES are these jews from???

3.explain romans2:28-29
Im not looking to inflame anyone (h) but I dont appreciate the incinuation I wish someone could finnaly put it to rest..........am I or am I not...................
you cant inflame me. you have no power or hold over me. :)
personally I dont give a fuck I just want to know if I should be personally offended when someone slanders jews.
if you "dont give a fuck" why would you do the following:

A.)reply to this thread

B.)question if you should be *offended* at the slandering of jews

who is slandering jews? should i be offended at the word NIGGER?
My nana's aunts and uncles died for some shit that now I guess they really weren't?......
you've had black men shot for supposedly holding something they werent......you had black people dying as ANIMALS AND PROPERTY.....something they WERENT.......
whatever I think Isreal should be in southern Germany anyway
thats great of you think this..............however its CONTRARY to what JAH stated in the torrah.....

Revelation 2:9

Revelation 3:9

:H::dead:

May 8, 2002
2-0-Sixx said:
What we all have to ask ourselves is why would someone become a suicide bomber>? Nobody just wakes up and says Im going to blow myself up and others today just cuz I can. Its because the people have been oppressed for so long, thats all they know.
it could have a little to do with the indoctrination of their children. how the kids are taught in school to hate israelis and americans all their life.

Sep 28, 2002
I ve never had a black man (or anyone else) shot or treated like in an animal in my life.

Im the "real" jew at least thats what my reflection says.

your not a nigger.

Sorry I cant answer any of your biblical quandries they dont concern me.

what tribe are you and if so do you have a cirtificate.

lol at you calling your yhwy jah.

If I held power over you I would give it back and apologize.

I see people as individuals maybe you should look into this aproach.

Mr. F

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I ve never had a black man (or anyone else) shot or treated like in an animal in my life.
I HAVE.
Im the "real" jew at least thats what my reflection says.
ROFL! WHAT TRIBE ARE YOU FROM (IM OVER HERE CRACKING UP)? YOUR REFLECTION?
your not a nigger.
I AGREE.
Sorry I cant answer any of your biblical quandries they dont concern me.
OK......LMAO...
what tribe are you and if so do you have a cirtificate.
1.AS I HAVE TOLD SEVERAL PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD. YOU **DONT** KNOW ME,YOU DONT KNOW IF I HOLD DUAL CITIZENSHIP YOU KNOW NOTHING. AS ***SOON*** AS YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION I POSED TO YOU(I QUESTION I ASKED YOU IN THE LAST POST) I WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION (AND I WILL ANSWER WITH INFO AND CLARITY).HERE IS THE QUESTION:

2.do YOU know the history of the "JEWS" who lived in germany? if so what tribe or tribes are these "JEWS" from??

lol at you calling your yhwy jah.
1.DO YOU KNOW WHY I SAID "JAH"?

2.DO YOU KNOW WHAT "JAH" IS? IF SO YOU MUST BE FAMILIAR WITH THE HEBREW LANGUANGE AND VARIOUS FORMS OF POETICS...

3.ITS SIMPLY RETARDED TO LAUGH AT SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT......
If I held power over you I would give it back and apologize.
ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THAT TO HAPPEN.
I see people as individuals maybe you should look into this aproach.
AT WHAT POINT IN THE THREAD DID I MAKE THE ASSUMPTION OR STATE THAT I DO OR DONT SEE PEOPLE AS AN INDIVIDUAL? I SIMPLY SAID I DONT *BELIEVE* THAT THE MAJORITY OF JEWS LIVING IN ISRAEL ARE THE *REAL* JEWS (HEBREWS)......HOW HAVE ***ANY*** OF MY STATEMENTS REDUCED A PERSON OR PERSONS AS AN INDIVIDUAL? IF IM NOT LOOKING AT THEM AS INDIVIDUALS WHAT AM I LOOKING AT THEM AS? 3/5 OF A HUMAN BEING? LIKE WHITES DID BLACKS? AM I LOOKING AT THEM AS PROPERTY? LIKE WHITES DID BLACKS??

CAN WE HOLD THIS CONVO IN HEBREW? I WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU IN HEBREW. THAT WAY NO ONE ELSE ON THE BOARD WILL UNDERSTAND US........

:h:

Apr 25, 2002
well, although i am a HEBREW yes HEBREW...my family dates back to being jewish on both sides...
and i agree with Heresey, most HEBREWS are living in Eastern Europe and New York(the bronx was the first major Jewish state outside of Europe...)

in many areas like The Bronx, San Francisco's Fillmore District, Detroit and other eastern cities, jews and blacks were only allowed to live in certain areas, and most settled in those places)

in 2002 (the year of the 9/11 tragedy) around 500 muslims were attacked for hate crimes, roughly 2,000 jews and 2,000 blacks were attacked...) you don't hear about the jews and blacks much though, which is a shame since we should be aware OF ALL hate crimes, people are fickle and forget if not constantly reminded that racism still exists...something like 1% of all religious people in the world are Jewish, a very very very small number

in my opinion Isreal was given to the Jews( the most evil race in white supremists eyes, the so called leaders of the blacks) to keep Jews out of the white peoples hair...

the jews like any people of color(yes, the original jew was of color, which is why many of are very very dark looking like a mixture of Latino and Middle Eastern) have long been discriminated against...so for those who say JEWS hold all the power, ya damn right wrong...because most jews in america are far from wealthy...and there's an argument that Jews can hide their Stars of David and pass for whites, while blacks and latinos wear their skin everyday, but no person with self-worth would ever deny their heritage and culture, so that argument to me is shit...

as far as Isreal, Sharon is a mobster...and runs his country like one...we don't hate all italians because of the mafia do we? so don't hate all jews...

Israel and Palestine are both in the wrong for their dealings, like Miggidy said...and pretty much everything he said was on point like a mothafucka

but for those disputing the first post on here, please state some facts that say otherwise...i'm completely interested in this, and i'm not bias at all when it ocmes to injustice, so school us

Apr 25, 2002
yeah, in LA there seem to be a lot of jewish people making csah...the rest of the country though

my family is still livin in the projects in the Bronx...same projects Big Tigger from Rap City is from...my pops group up in a condemned building in the South Bronx...
but for the ones that prosper, it's the same with the Middle Eastern people in the US...they come here so damn broke, that the parents put intense pressure on the children to do good in school and make it out of poverty

the reason i say that about the Isreal given to the jews to keep them out of the white peoples hair...is because America barely let over ANY holocaust survivors...the only country that accepted a lot is the Dominican Republic believe it or not...the other country being ISREAL which was given to them in 1948 i believe...

Aug 15, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
parents put intense pressure on the children to do good in school and make it out of poverty
I definitely feel you on that one. It seems as if most foreign parents push their kids to do good in school a lot more than Americans. Maybe, like you said, minorities have to work a lot harder to make it in America. I'm not poor, but my parents were still strict as hell when it came to school and shit.

May 8, 2002
thapro said:
I definitely feel you on that one. It seems as if most foreign parents push their kids to do good in school a lot more than Americans
because they are hungry to better themselves. they know that it will be hard for them to actually better themselves so they push their children to go to school because they see all the rights and freedoms that we have here that they didnt have where they cme from.

as to where alote of the people that are here take everything for granted and get caught up in the "blame somebody (mainly society) else for your shortcomings and bad breaks first". which in turn will really get them nowhere

Aug 15, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:
as to where alote of the people that are here take everything for granted and get caught up in the "blame somebody (mainly society) else for your shortcomings and bad breaks first". which in turn will really get them nowhere
That's true. You can't blame anybody else but yourself for your own mistakes. However, I do think that there is racism and classism in America, which makes it harder for non-whites to make it.

May 8, 2002
thapro said:
However, I do think that there is racism and classism in America, which makes it harder for non-whites to make it.
true, it does make it harder, but nothing in life is easy and if you really want something then you are just going to have to work harder. and that goes for all races to.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
thapro said:

I am not denying that. Obviously, there were Jews there. Judaism came way before Christianity or Islam. Those Jews were the Palestinians and most eventually converted to Christianity or Islam. Judaism is not a race, its a religion. There are Jews today that come from many different races.
Yes Judaism is a religion which today has members from different races. But there is a "Jewish" ethnic group with it's own features.
Formaldehyde touched on that.

May 6, 2002
ay Youngmoe, you say your jewish right? Well do you actually practice your religion or do consider being jewish a "Race"? I'm curious because I havent met that many Jews in real life and the ones that I have usually dont practice thier religion or stay Kosher etc. Its just something I'm confused about.