TNA wrestling talk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
and hopefully WWE picks him back up and actually uses him right.
i doubt they sign him and use him right though bc tna didnt even use him right. he would make a good fourth member of the sheild or the wyatt family. he been to over exposed meaning if he went to wwe under another gimmick or name evryone in the crowd would shoutout matt morgan unless they mask him and make him wear shirt covering his tatts. its fucked up but they crowd ruin gimmicks. i wouldnt be surprised if wyatt family arent buried or turned babyfaces by royal rumble bc with the crowd yelling husky harris thats ruining shit for people watching it on tv unless they edit the crowd

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Is it weird that I get more enjoyment out of watching "Joseph Parks" wrestle than I do Abyss?

Also, during a commercial they aired their new line of TNA action figures and when they showed them all lined up, front and center was RVD.

Uh...?

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I've been trying to get into TNA for the past few weeks as well. I can't deny the talent of some of the wrestlers, but I have to force myself to watch it. I don't know what it is but it's so cheesy.

The over-bouncy ring...
The turnbuckles...
Bringing MMA fighters in...
I hate how the ramp leads right to the ledge of the ring
And so much more.

I love wrestling to the fullest extent and I'll try and keep watching but it's just so lame.

It does have its positives so don't get me wrong.

Is Chris Sabin their version of Daniel Bryan?

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
I really just want TNA to build and anchor their rings down like WWE. It looks fuckin stupid when wrestlers use stuff like Falcon Arrows or DVDs or other moves of the like and the ring bounces and they no sell the shit and get up a few seconds later. Big matches where they trade finishers a few times is cool. Just fuckin fix the ring. That shit is what bothered me about Wrestling Society X when it was on MTV.

Props: Madison Kaine
Feb 12, 2012
I have a bad feeling that tonight on Impact Devon is gonna be the one who gets pinned and tonight most likely will be his final match. If that is the case I wanna give my respect to a great career and I hope the crowd recognizes the moment and gives him the "Thank You Devon" chant he deserves.

Props: Madison Kaine