TNA wrestling talk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
Positive. Yes, there is talent.

The obvious cues to tell the audience when to cheer or boo are ridiculous.

Sting and Angle treating the TNA Hall of Fame like the ultimate wrestling accomplishment?

There is no product vs product.
Vince should buy TNA and invest a bit more time into Smackdown with some TNA talent, the good wrestlers, and make a stronger secondary show.

Hogan, Sting, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, they all know this.
whether you think or not wwe pays attention to tna, stone cold gives props to tna same with the rock and other wwe wrestlers, TNA can be a lot better of course, and ratings and promotion wise of course wwe is crushing them, wwe can have cena sit in the middle of the ring for 3 hours and it will get more ratings then a tna show of the year, but as an adult male I can watch tna with ppl who are not wrestling fans and I won't be embarrassed, if I watch wwe and all they got on is a fruity pebble bitch and 2 guys talkin about lets hug it out and hugging it out in the crowd, a bunch of men in the crowd fandangoing and some bullshit dance offs with wrestling matches where most of the time the 2 guys in the ring are laying on the mat pretending to be gassed and a bunch of buff ass dudes being afraid to fight and acting like pussies that is embarrassing to watch,

don't give a fuck about ratings or who has a bigger name or more money, I can use my own eyes and read between the lines, TNA is better to ME, of course tna compared to the attitude era or ecw or wcw it completely sucks, but it's more of a show for men, if you like the way wwe is now a days thats fine, but as a man you have to admit it's easier to watch tna then some wwe kiddie pussy bullshit, minus the shield and nxt, nxt is actually wwe's best show

Props: JRV00RHEES
Feb 8, 2003
No he didn't lol

Nash was in WCW on TV in his first year in the business.
yeah thats true he wrestled in a tag team indy and then in wcw as a jobber before he was OZ. i was thinking about razor. also did you know nash impersonated animal from legion doom as hawks partner one night in wwf at house show and they booed his ass out the building. he talked about it on one those shoot interviews forgot which one it was a newer one wwf use to have a guy that played ultimate warrior out house shows a couple times thats where the warrior died rumor came from.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
Rampage is there to team up with King Mo its been revealed. also not only will he not the guy in tna for reasons listed but lets not forget he black you know how that goes in pro wrestling. tna only had one black world champion R-truth and that was when it was still owned by jerry jarrett. noticed they didnt give lashley or booker the title.. just like wwe never had no black wwe champion the rock dosent count imo bc he mixed with samoan and from what ahmed johnson said in a recent interview that rocky johnson isnt really rocks biological father and rock is actually white and samoan.

i see rampage winning tag team or tv title the most if that.

Last edited:
Props: HERESY
Nov 14, 2003
i know. that shit is suppose to be defended every week in 15 minute matches. they dropping the ball for real. wcw/nwa made the tv belt have meaning
i remember when hogan made the announcement that it would be defended every week. D Von did a good job of it, up until the Aces and Eights thing started, then they kinda forgot about it...

Props: JRV00RHEES
Feb 12, 2012
when AJ Styles first named it the TV title I think he was defendin it every week as well thats how it should be. Makes the show better havin a title match every week.

Feb 12, 2012
so cuz Sting was left to fend for himself against Aces & 8s he needed to form a family he could trust and for that family its gonna be the same people who left him to fend for himself?!?!

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
yeah thats true he wrestled in a tag team indy and then in wcw as a jobber before he was OZ. i was thinking about razor. also did you know nash impersonated animal from legion doom as hawks partner one night in wwf at house show and they booed his ass out the building. he talked about it on one those shoot interviews forgot which one it was a newer one wwf use to have a guy that played ultimate warrior out house shows a couple times thats where the warrior died rumor came from.
Vinne Vegas wasnt exactly a jobber

hed cut some classic promos too, i remember one he did on rvd when rvd was still robbie v..hilarious

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
It was cool to see that Ryan Howe guy in a TNA match after how hard he was clowned on during Tough Enough.

Also thought it was funny that Adam Ohriner called himself the most intense and powerful wrestler in the business. I hope he wasn't serious.

Feb 12, 2012
and of course TNA holds true to form and fucks up a good storyline by havin Aries lose to Sabin. Sabin's push is bein forced big time they are already givin him a title match without beating any major players outside of the forced match with Aries with Sting standin on the apron the whole time.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
the only thing to do with sabin is put him in a main event spot asap

hes proven himself time and time again

hes already smoked everyone in the title picture with alex shelley as the MCMG

team 3d, beer money, kaz + danials .

i want to see sabin vs kurt angle

sabin vs aj

if he wasnt injured for the last year hed be as big as that nigga bobby roode

Feb 12, 2012
ive said it for a while (Since he was in WWE), Matt Morgan has the potential to go far and be a superstar. I met him shortly after his debut in the WWE and he was a prety damn cool guy too.
I agree 100% when him and Carlito were a team in WWE that had a shitload of potnetial but neither got a push for some reason. They reminded me a lot of a young Shawn Michaels/Kevin Nash when they first were a team in WWF.