TNA wrestling talk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
hogan will be tna champ soon. I told yall this was setting up to hogan vs bully ray with hogan bringing teh title back. tahts why he had his hip and knee fixed so he can wrestle and capture the title

Feb 12, 2012
Looks like its gonna be Hogan/Sting vs Dudleys at the next PPV. Holdin out hope that the Matt Morgan promo with Hogan actually leads to something cuz this man should of been TNA champion a LONG time ago.

Props: F.A.T.A.L
Feb 8, 2003
it would be a mistake if hogan gets in the ring
I dont think it would be if you look at bc they already ruined majority or they roster so they cant do any worse. he wont have the belt for long time he will win it just to bring a lil publicity to tna for him being oldest world champ and also for bragging rights so he cxan say he had wwf, wwe, tna, wcw world titles bc no one else has done that yet except for kurt angle if you count the wwe version on the wcw title

Jun 22, 2012
Feb 8, 2003
Don't think he's gonna win the belt, but if they book the match right it might work
he winning that belt just watch and see he even said on twitter last year that he getting his knee repair so he can come back one last time and win the tna belt and be the oldest world champion in history. this the set up for the hulkster return. he won't be champ for long he just doing it for publicity and bragging rights. matt Morgan or aj will take the belt off him

Jun 22, 2012
Bobby Roode Talks TNA Contract Expiring + Dixie To The UK
-- As you may recall, Bobby Roode missed a TV taping and nearly missed the TNA Lockdown pay-per-view due to what was reportedly a mistake in personnel that allowed his contract to expire. Roode spoke with SLAM! Wrestling and said that the issues had to do with his work visa as a Canadian.

"Honestly with the TNA situation, a lot of it had to do with the visa paperwork and stuff like that, being a Canadian and having to come and work in the United States," Roode said. "Everything just fell into place very quickly. It wasn't like I was sitting at home for months at a time, stewing and looking for different things to do."

-- Dixie Carter will be heading to the UK from April 30th through May 2nd to promote the promotion's Maximum iMPACT! UK tour. Tickets go on sale for those shows May 3rd. The tour will take place next year in late January and early February.

ewrestlingnews

Nov 14, 2003
cool would suck if they got rid of him
it would be the worst decision TNA could make... Double A is one of the few things about TNA that actually makes it interesting. I will say however that they are getting a lot better with their storylines the past few months. Too many times where they would have a match between two people, and you are like, wtf? When did these 2 start a rivalry. Then the next week its over.

Props: JRV00RHEES