TNA wrestling talk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2012
Bully Ray is the president of Aces and 8's and the new TNA World Champion! Was disappointed when Aces lost the team battle but this is a good reveal in my opinion. Im also glad to see Wes Brisco win his match against Kurt Angle. Done the right way with interference from D-Lo since Wes is a youngster still but I see a lot of potential in him.

Feb 8, 2003
this shit was weak as fuck. bootleg ass ROH is on TV right now and its better then TNA. now we know whats next Hulk Hogan will be back in the ring and he will win the TNA belt from Bully and be the oldest champion. only reason he had that knee surgery to repair his knee so he can wrestle. pathetic.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2012
this shit was weak as fuck. bootleg ass ROH is on TV right now and its better then TNA. now we know whats next Hulk Hogan will be back in the ring and he will win the TNA belt from Bully and be the oldest champion. only reason he had that knee surgery to repair his knee so he can wrestle. pathetic.
AJ Styles is gonna be the one to take the belt from Bully Ray. TNA is doin a version of the old Sting storyline in WCW where he feels betrayed by the company and is on his own but eventually will be convinced to go for the title for the good of the company. Figure this will take a few months to take place as Bully defends the title in a rematch against Hardy while AJ gets revenge on Daniels and Kazarian.

Feb 8, 2003
AJ Styles is gonna be the one to take the belt from Bully Ray. TNA is doin a version of the old Sting storyline in WCW where he feels betrayed by the company and is on his own but eventually will be convinced to go for the title for the good of the company. Figure this will take a few months to take place as Bully defends the title in a rematch against Hardy while AJ gets revenge on Daniels and Kazarian.
hogan getting that belt this storyline is tailored for a hogan return. he had his knee repaired to wrestle again

Feb 12, 2012
TNA needs to quit teasin a Matt Morgan push and just unleash! Its not hard to figure out he's a 7'ft 300+lb monster that is a freak athlete and can talk on the mic, give the man a main event push all-fuckin-ready!

Props: TRAGIC LOSSES
Jun 22, 2012
Jeff Hardy Speaks Out - TNA Over WWE, Brother Matt, More - TNA - eWrestlingNews.com

Jeff Hardy recently spoke about choosing TNA over WWE and more. Here are the highlights…

On Choosing TNA Over WWE: "I was in TNA years ago, and it's just more alternative, and more different, and I'm a different kind of cat. I can be more of the enigma I want to be with the music and art and just a professional wrestler in general. The WWE kind of limits it with what you can do, and here I can express my spirit more."

On Becoming a Wrestler: "Back in the day when I'd see Hulk Hogan, The Ultimate Warrior, Sting -- especially The Ultimate Warrior and Sting -- with the face paint and the larger than life characters, I was obsessed with it. And then I learned more about professional wrestling and the beauty that does exist in it. It truly is an art, and I became obsessed with it and I said, 'this is what I have to do'".

On His Relationship With His Brother Matt: "We have a great relationship. He is working some Ring of Honor shows and working a lot of independent shows. So he's staying busy. He's pretty much his own boss. But yeah, we still stay in touch."

Props: JRV00RHEES
Jun 22, 2012
Ex-WWE Employee Promoted By TNA Wrestling

Source: Prowrestling.net

WWE Director of Live Events Rafael Morffi is taking over some of the responsibilities left by former TNA Director of Touring Craig Jenkins and TNA Live Events coordinator Michael Krewson. Jenkins and Krewson recently announced their TNA departures.

Morffi worked in WWE's live events department until last fall when he was part of a round of office cuts by Senior VP of Live Events, Patrick Tally. Many within TNA are disappointed to see Jenkins and Krewson go, but everyone speaks highly of Morffi.