TNA Ratings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
When WCW announced that Foley was going to win the title I turned the channel along with thousands of other people. That's one of the MANY reasons the WWf started to win the ratings war which in turn gave them the money to go live every week. If you would like to know the other reasons why the WWF started to get more viewers then might I suggest taking your own advice and check wikipedia. I'm assuming you were a child back in those days so I dont expect you to remember what actually happened, but Im sure you can look it up.

May 24, 2002
When WCW announced that Foley was going to win the title I turned the channel along with thousands of other people. That's one of the MANY reasons the WWf started to win the ratings war which in turn gave them the money to go live every week. If you would like to know the other reasons why the WWF started to get more viewers then might I suggest taking your own advice and check wikipedia. I'm assuming you were a child back in those days so I dont expect you to remember what actually happened, but Im sure you can look it up.
EDIT

NM

Until September 1999 WWF Raw broadcast live every other week to save costs, but ratings and pay-per-view buy-rate increased, allowing them to justify doing a weekly live show.

Feb 23, 2003
TNA KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO LOSE IN THE RATINGS DURING THIS TIME.... THEY WERE BANKING ON FANS TUNING IN WHILE RAW WENT TO COMMERCIAL BREAKS THERE FOR BRINGING IN HIGH RATINGS FOR TNA... SADLY FOR TNA THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN DUE TO USA COMMERCIALS BEING MORE ENTERTAINING THEN A TNA BROADCAST!! THIS WAS PART OF HOGAN'S THEORY ON GETING IN HIGH RATINGS LOL

Oct 3, 2006
bischoff, dixie and hogan are idiots...why would they show it on mondays a few weeks before wrestlemania AND only live every other week.....they havent learned shit

May 24, 2002
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

A fan asked Eric Bischoff the following question on his Facebook page:

"Why aren't you commenting on your thoughts on this week's ratings. They weren't better but I think everyone would like to hear what you think."

Bischoff replied with this:

"Markus...you need to get a life."

Oct 3, 2006
lol notice how taz, and foley didnt say shit this time also.....the replay last night from pwinsider.com said they also got a .84 rating...and superstars got .89 lol

May 24, 2002
lol WWE is selling Eric's book for $2.
it was probably because of this

Eric Bischoff recently noted on his official Facebook page that he made $50,000 last quarter in a royalty check from WWE for his book "Controversy Creates Cash."

Bischoff made the post in response to a question from a fan asking why he still promotes a WWE-published book.

Bischoff wrote: "I got a $50,000 royalty check last quarter for that book. As long as they keep selling, I will keep promoting."

May 24, 2002
Eric Bischoff posted the following on Facebook in response to WWE dropping the price of his book to $1.98 on WWEShop.com:

"OK..by popular demand, my thoughts on the current sales price of my book on WWE Shopzone: (a) I think its great! More press, more market activity=more money. (b) I love that the bitches are "selling"! Appearently WWE executives are fans of my page; WELCOME! (c) Most of my books are being sold through Amazon @ http://...bit.ly/ebcontroversy. (d) The fact that a 4 year old book is getting this much buzz is AWESOME!"

By popular demand? I think the most popular question people are asking are about your shitty ratings.

Feb 8, 2003
Vince sitting back laughin at them. hogan & bishoff put they foot in they mouth this time around. Dixie needs to let them go now before theres no more tna. she was on dope thinking tehy could hang with wwe. imo wwe not even trying hard they doing reg raws(no surprises) and still whooping they ass

Oct 3, 2006
RAW DOWN, IMPACT BARELY UP
http://nodq.com/wwe/271389411.shtml
TNA Impact did an 0.86 rating with 1.2 million viewers, slightly above last week's 0.84 rating with 1.1 million viewers.

The news is worse for WWE, with RAW doing a 3.24 rating, down 12.6 percent from last week's strong 3.71 rating for "Stone Cold" Steve Austin hosting the show. TV viewership was also way down to 4.51 million viewers, which is a 19.5 percent drop from last week's show with 5.60 million viewers.