TNA Ratings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
2/4 Impact Rating Plus Quarter Hours.

1.18 rounded to 1.2

1.22 Mr Anderson vs Brutus Magnus, Kurt Angle interview backstage.

1.26 Eric Bishoff/Micky Foley confrontation in the ring, Abyss/Borash segment.

1.16 Tara interview backstage, Team 3D vs Morgan/Hernandez and Nasty Boys interfere.

1.10 Samoa Joe vs Jesse Neal, Hulk Hogan interview backstage, most of Pope vs AJ Styles.

1.09 Some of Pope vs AJ Styles, Samoa Joe saves Pope’s beatdown and has words with AJ Styles and Ric Flair, Angelina Love Interview backstage, Eric Bischoff/Kevin Nash segment backstage.

1.10 Mick Foley interview backstage and Abyss appears, Kurt Angle vs Tomko.

1.20 Video clips of TNA in Europe, Video clips of Hulk Hogan joining TNA, Video clips of the Kevin Nash and Mick Foley saga, Kevin Nash/Hulk Hogan segment backstage, Video clips of The Beautiful People and Angelina Love saga, Half of Angelina Love vs Tara.

1.21 Half of Angelina Love vs Tara, Beautiful People attack Angelina Love in the ring, Mick Foley vs Kevin Nash, The Band attacks Kevin Nash in the ring.

1.18 rounded to 1.2

Epic Fail... Vince McMahon can still sleep good at night BROOOTHER :cheeky:

May 24, 2002
2/4 Impact Rating Plus Quarter Hours.

1.18 rounded to 1.2

1.22 Mr Anderson vs Brutus Magnus, Kurt Angle interview backstage.

1.26 Eric Bishoff/Micky Foley confrontation in the ring, Abyss/Borash segment.

1.16 Tara interview backstage, Team 3D vs Morgan/Hernandez and Nasty Boys interfere.

1.10 Samoa Joe vs Jesse Neal, Hulk Hogan interview backstage, most of Pope vs AJ Styles.

1.09 Some of Pope vs AJ Styles, Samoa Joe saves Pope’s beatdown and has words with AJ Styles and Ric Flair, Angelina Love Interview backstage, Eric Bischoff/Kevin Nash segment backstage.

1.10 Mick Foley interview backstage and Abyss appears, Kurt Angle vs Tomko.

1.20 Video clips of TNA in Europe, Video clips of Hulk Hogan joining TNA, Video clips of the Kevin Nash and Mick Foley saga, Kevin Nash/Hulk Hogan segment backstage, Video clips of The Beautiful People and Angelina Love saga, Half of Angelina Love vs Tara.

1.21 Half of Angelina Love vs Tara, Beautiful People attack Angelina Love in the ring, Mick Foley vs Kevin Nash, The Band attacks Kevin Nash in the ring.

1.18 rounded to 1.2

Epic Fail... Vince McMahon can still sleep good at night BROOOTHER :cheeky:

Im so surprised :cheeky:

Oct 3, 2006
goin lower and lower......haha

http://nodq.com
Last night’s episode of TNA Impact on SpikeTV scored a 1.14 (1.1) cable rating, with 1.5 million viewers. This marks the lowest number yet during the Hulk Hogan-Eric Bischoff regime.

There might concern people in the company as they get ready for Monday nights against Wrestlemania-fueled WWE programming.

Nov 24, 2003
NXT's Ratings Beat IMPACT!'s

WWE NXT jumped 73% in Adults 18-34 (430,000), 51% in Adults 18-49 (787,000) and 35% in Adults 25-54 (767,000), along with a 1.4 rounded rating.

[

Feb 8, 2003
Told yall Hogan bout to fuck up Tna and run they company into the ground. He spending more of they budget then what they recieving. next he gonna convince them into giving him or Abyss the belt saying it will help ratings with him as champ or associated with champ.

He not drawing ratings no more he fucked his career up when he did them reality shows them shows will fuck up images and make people look at you differently.

Oct 3, 2006
from nodq.com
Last night's (03/04/10) TNA Impact scored a 1.14 cable rating (1.26 first hour, 1.02 second hour) with 1.5 million viewers. The show peaked with the first quarter-hour with a 1.31 and dropped from there. The final quarter-hour only drew a .93 rating. There were also no Olympics this week.

lol i wonder what uncle eric will say about this now, last time he said the ratings were low cause of the olympics...but its still low as shit and it goes lower in last half hour

May 24, 2002
^
LOL! I was just about to post this.

WWE is going to destroy TNA, I have a feeling this Monday Night War is going to be very one sided with no one throwing any real big punches except for WWE. I dont think TNA has the money or the the proper people guiding the ship to hang with WWE.

Nov 14, 2002
He not drawing ratings no more he fucked his career up when he did them reality shows them shows will fuck up images and make people look at you differently.
I think he really got fucked when the whole thing went down with his son, and the divorce with his wife...

And now with him jibber-jabberin' on Bubba the Love Sponge's show, he just comes off as a straight dick. Dude did an interview like a week ago about how he couldn't lift his leg on the first show of his Australian tour, popped his leg out of his hip doin a big boot, had to pop it back in and continue...

If they had Yoshi Tatsu they'd be the hottest wrestling act on TV.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
tna has lots of talent and the roster is stacked , they just dont use it very well alot of the time . they should do a 2nd show on mondays instead of moving impact . maybe have one show be hogan n bishoff and the other be more like the old tna , i like the 4 sided ring alot better tho and they should get rid of the ramp .

Feb 8, 2003
I think he really got fucked when the whole thing went down with his son, and the divorce with his wife...

And now with him jibber-jabberin' on Bubba the Love Sponge's show, he just comes off as a straight dick. Dude did an interview like a week ago about how he couldn't lift his leg on the first show of his Australian tour, popped his leg out of his hip doin a big boot, had to pop it back in and continue...

If they had Yoshi Tatsu they'd be the hottest wrestling act on TV.

true them situations fucked him even more.

Far as Yoshi WWE wont be letting him go any time soon he the future of international stars for WWE and will open up more doors and opportunity for them like Bastista has done with wwe and the phillipines.

Ill tune into Tna just to see RVD bc he was one my favorites im not sure what he can do now since its been over two years since he wrestled on TV.

also I never liked Kennedy(anderson) But i gotta say he actually getting his shine on now and standing out since being with tna. I caught him and Kurts segment this past thursday pretty funny shit when he dressed up as kurt.

May 24, 2002
true them situations fucked him even more.

Far as Yoshi WWE wont be letting him go any time soon he the future of international stars for WWE and will open up more doors and opportunity for them like Bastista has done with wwe and the phillipines.

Ill tune into Tna just to see RVD bc he was one my favorites im not sure what he can do now since its been over two years since he wrestled on TV.

also I never liked Kennedy(anderson) But i gotta say he actually getting his shine on now and standing out since being with tna. I caught him and Kurts segment this past thursday pretty funny shit when he dressed up as kurt.
I think the tatsu statement was directed towards me :rolleyes:

But WWE already has Johnny Ace. Thats pretty much the reason Inoki is getting inducted into the HOF and it wouldnt surprise me if thats how Tatsu got to WWE. TNA already has a standing relationship with NJPW(tatsus older company) so if they want to snatch up some international acts then they can.... but I dont see vince getting too heart broken over losing Tatsu

Oct 3, 2006
tna has lots of talent and the roster is stacked , they just dont use it very well alot of the time . they should do a 2nd show on mondays instead of moving impact . maybe have one show be hogan n bishoff and the other be more like the old tna , i like the 4 sided ring alot better tho and they should get rid of the ramp .
yeah that would even be a better idea....one show be more of the veterans and the other show is more of the up and comers.....they probably thought of that but they dont got the bread to handle it probably....who knows, IF their monday shows do decent numbers they might just add on another show

Feb 23, 2003
I WONDER WHATS SPIKE TV'S THOUGHTS ON THIS RATINGS SITUATION CAUSE THEY HELPING FUND TNA TO HIRE MORE TALENT ECT... I KNOW TNA IS ONLY AVERAGING 30,000 TO 50,000 IN PAY-PER-VIEW BUYRATES

Jun 9, 2007
Just days ahead of TNA iMPACT's official Monday night premiere, morale is "way down" in the TNA lockerroom, according to a report by F4WOnline.com.

While there has always been some skepticism about how the presence of aging wrestlers like Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair would affect the product, the concerns came to a head in response to the booking of the final Thursday iMPACT! episode.

Numerous wrestlers felt TNA totally missed the mark in terms of promotion, failing to establish the upcoming Monday night special as must-see (including virtually no hype for the various surprises) and even more greatly failing to hype the Destination X pay-per-view.

Intrigue in the rekindling of the 'Monday Night Wars' and viral word of big returns and surprise debuts occurring on the show might save Monday's iMPACT! from a ratings standpoint, but the feeling is that TNA has thus far failed to generate the momentum needed to turn the show into a long-term force against WWE RAW.
lmao

Oct 3, 2006
LAST NIGHTS 03/08 RATINGS....FROM NODQ.COM

NoDQ.com > WWE > RAW and Impact ratings for 3/8
Posted by Chris Kaufman on 03/09/2010 at 06:48 PM

We don’t have full details yet but here are the ratings for last night’s WWE RAW and TNA Impact.

RAW scored a 3.4 cable rating while TNA scored a 1.0 rating. Obviously this isn’t close to the number TNA was looking for.

Stay tuned later for more ratings new

HAHA GO BACK TO THURSDAYS HOGAN! AT LEAST THEY WERE GETTIN 1.1'S AND 1.2'S ON THAT TIME SLOT