TIME TO AIR OUT THE DIRTY LAUNDRY TRE-8 SPECKS ON G-Macc GET YOUTUBE LINK HERE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
But I'm not laughing! Oh and this has nothing to do wit your career I support your career why you think I didn't totally air you out I was very kind :) oh and since you said im saying untruths name one thing I said to your fans that was untrue ??? No need for another song oh and you and I know why I'm getting at you... But I'm not gonna air that out neither that's to personal!!!

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
I ain't really tryin to diss cause internet beefin is pointless. But seriously how does it feel to be a Madesicc male groupie? I mean I know you see it as an attempt to be coo with some of your favorite rappers or whatever but that shit is borderline homosexual, Real shit. And don't get me wrong I've loved Lynch's music ever since the very first time I heard Season in 96. But damn Cuzz quit ridin coatails. Pretty soon you'll be ridin something else

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
But I'm not laughing! Oh and this has nothing to do wit your career I support your career why you think I didn't totally air you out I was very kind :) oh and since you said im saying untruths name one thing I said to your fans that was untrue ??? No need for another song oh and you and I know why I'm getting at you... But I'm not gonna air that out neither that's to personal!!!
you made personal shit open when you brought to the siccness whether it was in song or words written.....you waved bye to "to personal" a few posts back..

still sounds like your pissed off and hoping to get a rise out of g-macc

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I ain't really tryin to diss cause internet beefin is pointless. But seriously how does it feel to be a Madesicc male groupie? I mean I know you see it as an attempt to be coo with some of your favorite rappers or whatever but that shit is borderline homosexual, Real shit. And don't get me wrong I've loved Lynch's music ever since the very first time I heard Season in 96. But damn Cuzz quit ridin coatails. Pretty soon you'll be ridin something else
Just putting up the info. That's it.

Jun 11, 2004
Without venom none of us wouldve been able to cop vampire, shit prolly would have gotten shelved forever like so many other sac albums that need to be heard but never will. So for that I got nothin but props.

Nov 26, 2007
^^^ seems to me like "RickyVoorhees" is the homo haha... this dude is hatin on Venom for posting shit for g-macc.... at least g-macc and Tre-8 got real beef...

now back to the subject...

hopefully they can work shit out and get back in the lab together... that track they did for Poeticcc a while back was the shit!

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Without venom none of us wouldve been able to cop vampire, shit prolly would have gotten shelved forever like so many other sac albums that need to be heard but never will. So for that I got nothin but props.
Are you serious? I mean props to Venom for putting up a download link, but do you really think, that a dude that never ever met the rapper he idolizes, is responsible for putting out the project?

C'mon...

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
^^^^^ is that true ? venom never even meet/ knows g-macc? because i always thought he did, and i used to get on his helmet all the time about being a nut rider , but now if i find out he dont, then this opens all kind of doors for me , keep it real venom , youre a grown ass man , dont make me take back the prop i gave you

Why you think I said he was a male groupie. He never met them cats yet claims "Crip" cause he's reppin for them lol. I really aint dissin I just find it sad. Nothing wrong with supporting rap. It's a good thing we need more of it. But don't be a damn groupie. . .