TIME TO AIR OUT THE DIRTY LAUNDRY TRE-8 SPECKS ON G-Macc GET YOUTUBE LINK HERE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
That beat was nice. Don't hear beats like that too often anymore.

@ Tre-8 - When you finally gon drop those albums you been sittin on?

Feb 23, 2003
now I'm prolly the biggest G-Macc fan on here (besides VENOM), but this track is just flawless!

The beat takes you way back, who the fuck made that? Tre comes clean, no doubt.
Plus, this ain't just some stupid disrespectful diss track like so many others, we all know there's a history behind it and Tre 8 just spits his point of view. I can definately respect that!

Still gon support both artists music and hope to hear em on the same tracks again one day. Til then, just gon keep on bumpin the "Underground Hitlist"...

Jun 11, 2004
Ummm I'm confused. I thought gmacc and tre-8 were tight. Shit 99% of the tre8 songs I heard were produced by gmacc and tre8 was on vampire. So are they really beefin or is this a joke?

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
thats kinda what it sounds like to me....made sicc on the bubble right now...so yeah dudes will come out the wood work to hate or feed on your own success...i like the fact that g-macc came through spoke on it real quick and isnt really paying the track much attention...shruggin it off.....but to me the song sounds like a grudge track cause he aint movin the same

Jun 28, 2002
lol attempts at damage control r futile i have spoken! The facts r there everything i said is completely undeniable truth PERIOD! i havent even listened to his message because i already know what he is gona try an say but this was just a warning shot my belt still on my pants and not worried bout anybody else getting at me lol TRUST DAT! about da music im sittin on at u reall soon dis year definitely!

Jun 28, 2002
oh an grudge nah song says it all im eating so music is secondry if dat so no attempt at a power grab here i know he gona shrug it off lol what else he gona do u cant do nothing but shrug off the truth he know what he said to me da other day so im addressing it now he and his crew can try an blow off my words but they cant da streets know

Jun 28, 2002
Finally listened to dudes reply comedy straight up lmao and Lynch saying who is this guy lol o.k. I think he might not want to have anything to say forreal I'm merciful on you because you family...Nigga and you know what i said lmao niggas is fucken funny as fuck I knew exactly what you was gona try and do laugh it off 10 times lol

Tre-8