Tim Tebow to be in anti-abortion SB commercial

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Massive Fetal Tissue AHAHAHA.
One families choice for that bitch, whatever.

2.5 million dollars to run this ad? Waste of fucking money if you ask me, It's just gonna have half people say Good for him, cause they believe the same shit. Or people are gonna see him as what he is, a religious nut.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Massive Fetal Tissue AHAHAHA.
One families choice for that bitch, whatever.

2.5 million dollars to run this ad? Waste of fucking money if you ask me, It's just gonna have half people say Good for him, cause they believe the same shit. Or people are gonna see him as what he is, a religious nut.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
religious/political views should be kept as far away from sport as possible

this guy is just a sucker and got conned by the right wing pro-lifers to be used as a pawn

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
The thing is, the idea of the commercial can still appeal to pro-choice people. She still MADE the choice to keep her kid...i dont see how people that oppose this ad dont use that to fire back.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Yeah, i got that part...but do you not see the discrepancy? Tebow didn't kill 6 million jews....Hitler did. For all we know, Hitler's parents hated him.
What I'm saying is, that's why his parents (and most parents) support him. He's what they'd like their kid to be. And by ''parents'' I'm talking about middle aged white America...the same people who control TV.

I don't agree/disagree with the ad; I'll probably be taking a piss or getting more beer when it comes on, so it's no big deal for me. This is just another way for his supporters to annoint him, and his haters to hate him.

Pass the dip.