Tim Tebow to be in anti-abortion SB commercial

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
fuck. i just had to brief a case on the issue regarding what is a statement of fact as it relates to abortion for my torts class. a statement in "competition" of others is defined as a matter of opinion and not a statement of fact. lol. just spent 4 hours on this last night. dont mind me.

*edit* i could care less what is advertised during a football game. tim tebow is a pro-life supporter. it makes sense.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
The commercials are for the chicks anyways,most football fans don't give a flying fuck about em.if you wanna see chicks,hop on your computer..but for 3 hrs,I'm watchin the colts and saints...not a cock tease bud light commercial.

Sep 29, 2003
I would say the commercial is just a strategy to get people talking about that homo Tim Tebow! If abortion was illegal here, I would have 2 rugrats running around here.....is it legal in the USA?

May 9, 2002
The commercials are for the chicks anyways,most football fans don't give a flying fuck about em.if you wanna see chicks,hop on your computer..but for 3 hrs,I'm watchin the colts and saints...not a cock tease bud light commercial.
There is plenty of comic relief in the commercials as well, not just tits. Are we really splitting hairs here?

May 9, 2002
no its not.........
Yes, it IS.

an anti abortion ad would tell you about the evils of abortion and so forth...........
Its a PRO-LIFE commercial, you nitwit. Pro-life is the EXACT same thing as anti-abortion, it just sounds less abrasive.

this ad is supposed to be a personal story about his mom..............she chose to have Tim and things worked out
AKA an ANTI-ABORTION commercial.

:ermm:

Jul 6, 2008
i can watch regular season football, but i refuse to watch shit like the superbowl, cuz of shit like this.

it turns into a fuckin circus. okay some people want that - all this distraction bullshit on the side - commercials what not. halftime old age rock n roll, whatever great. it dont feel like real football. it feels like all-star weekend to me. it feels generic and commercialized.

but to me the super bowl just doesnt feel like the football im used to watching. i hate storylines, like the katrina storylien, the tebow shit, teh commercials.

cant they go old school on teh super bowl, or show a diffrent channel designated for pay per view, where the camera will ALWAYS be on the field even after field goals, PAT, timeouts, 2 minute warnings, etc. WITHOUT commercials and all the bullshit, taht is all i really want.

otherwise, i havent seen a superbowl in many many years, and i more than likely will never see one in the future ever.

Mar 16, 2005
i can watch regular season football, but i refuse to watch shit like the superbowl, cuz of shit like this.

it turns into a fuckin circus. okay some people want that - all this distraction bullshit on the side - commercials what not. halftime old age rock n roll, whatever great. it dont feel like real football. it feels like all-star weekend to me. it feels generic and commercialized.

but to me the super bowl just doesnt feel like the football im used to watching. i hate storylines, like the katrina storylien, the tebow shit, teh commercials.

cant they go old school on teh super bowl, or show a diffrent channel designated for pay per view, where the camera will ALWAYS be on the field even after field goals, PAT, timeouts, 2 minute warnings, etc. WITHOUT commercials and all the bullshit, taht is all i really want.

otherwise, i havent seen a superbowl in many many years, and i more than likely will never see one in the future ever.

in other words you are still gay

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
If any of you were in his parents' position, you'd be pro-life, too.

Personally, I'm not for either side, meaning, I don't give a fuck. Use a hanger, for all I care. But I'm also not going to cry about a commercial during the Super Bowl, either.

If this ad was starring Ron Howard, none of us would give a fuck.

Sep 29, 2003
where the camera will ALWAYS be on the field even after field goals

soccer broadcasts here usually do that. They will split the screen and run commercials on one side with the audio, and have the game on the other side of the screen without audio. It's dope.....

mISS lISA said:
abortion is the shit, best thing since gumbo
have u had an abortion before?