Tim sho can ride a dick

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
In your second post the N word was used, and I know it wasn't a quotation. Stating that U could traslate your drivel into spanish, just further proves my point that U are racist. Are U assuming that b/c I'm Mexican I must not be able to speak/ read/ write in english? U are racist, don't be mad at me b/c I called U out on it.

Furthermore U really should talk on the language of others: "Tim sho can ride a dick". I didn't know sho was a word. :classic:

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
pitty4thebitti said:

Then what about the word "BLACK" and "BROWN" what groups are those?
Excellent question. "Black" is a term like "White"--it is an arbitrarily applied term that ignores ethnic differences to group an entire group of people together as a status group, in our country's case the low-status group. If there is no such thing as "White" (see my last message on the thread) then there is no such thing as "Black," or "Brown" for that matter. There are merely different shades of skin tone. "Black" is a color of the spectrum, it is not an ethnicity like Nigerian or Zambian or Brazilian or anything else (see my last message). To be honest with you, I don't know anyone who is BLACK. I know some people who have very deep skin tone...but not BLACK. It is a term historically used to group those who are "not White." That's all it is.

Once you investigate the terms, you come to realize that "White" people aren't really "White" at all...just buying into a false identity that promises them entrance into the privileged group...but if "White" people aren't really "White," it means "Black" people aren't "Black" either...then all of the characteristics "White" people attributed to themselves (clean, civilized, pure, citizen, capable, human, honest), and all the characteristics they ascribed to "Black" people (dirty, uncivilized, savage, incompetant, animal, criminal) are FALSE....

-----------------

Roxy -- All I meant by P.S. was "post script"--i.e. an afterthought in a letter.

SOLO

Apr 25, 2002
SOLO: Dude its cool that you passed history and everything, but were not really up for a lesson. Great, now i know where the terms came from, that doesnt change what they mean now. I am refered to as a white person, thats all there is to it. Because im proud to be the nationality i am, which falls into the "White" catagory, does not mean im racist, thats what im sayin. The existance of the KKK is not only the empowerment of white people, but the degregation of every other race, which is far from what i represent, so please keep the KKK out of anything i have said. Any slurs toward any race are the same in my book, a racist is a racist.

May 2, 2002
But "dude" white isn't a nationality, it's a skin color. Most likely your ancestors were originally from a european country so your nationality could be english, irish, dutch, swedish, etc. I'm brown but when people ask me what nationality I am I don't say "brown" I say I'm mexican.

To me a racist is a person who hates without cause & reason and feels that they are superior to others. Non-whites have a reason to dislike whites but I'm still unsure as to why whites hated us in the first place? Because they didn't like our skin color, thought we were stupid, whatever the reason that's real racism.

The word "nigger" is used as a way to put blacks down, so is "wetback", "greaser", etc for hispanics. All of these words have a deep history in ridicule, opression, and slavery. The reason honkey, redneck, or whatever was created is because it was a way to talk shit about the people that hated you FIRST. If your out minding your own business and a group of people come up and say they don't like the way you look your going to say something back (hopefully), that's why non-whites after all that we've been through use those words. I can guarantee you if whites didn't enslave blacks, massacre the natives in the genocidal conquest that they were on when they first arrived in this country, those words that offend you so greatly would not be around.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
You guys are all ignorant motherfuckers...

I don't care if "white" and "black" are fake terms. I don't care if "Italian" is a nationality, and "white" is just a grouping. I don't care if white and black were started hundreds of years ago to classify high and low status. The fact of the matter is that "white" and "black" do exist. So no matter how much you wanna run around in your own little world saying "well...if we all just pretend white and black doesn't exist, the world will be okay"...it just ain't gonna happen.

I'm white. I love black people. I hate most white music. I love rap music. I have black friends, I have white friends...

But the fact that everyone here is trying to prove their points on a technicality is bullshit. People saying "yeah...you're white...so was the KKK". What does that have to do with anything? Or people saying "white is a color, not a nationality"...Irish, Italian, and English are nationalities. What about "blacks"? When's the last time somebody said they were from "Ethiopia" or "Chad" or somewhere else in Africa...they don't.

There's white, and there's black. And as long as we analyze the differences between the two, they will forever remain separate. Until everyone stops arguing about stupid bullshit and just chills the fuck out, black and white will always exist.

There's many white people who hate black people, and think they are superior to the black race. Fuck them.
There's many black people who hate white people, and hold nothing but contempt for them. Fuck them too.

The only people that really matter are the ones who don't give a fuck about color. Anybody who replied to this post "for" or "against" any certain position (in my opinion) has a tad bit of racism in them, whether they know it or not.

Back to the original topic:
Tim has been a member of these boards longer than even Vamps has. The opinions he presents to the board may not be shared by everyone, but his they are at least shared in a tasteful manner. I think that anybody who dedicates an entire thread to call somebody out (over the internet) is pathetic. I at first agreed with some of the opinions held by Baba, but as he continued to reply to this post, he seemed less and less educated, and more and more ignorant (which is what many people have been acting lately). Basically, I feel that if you dedicate a post just to shit talk and discredit somebody, you should be banned.

Apr 25, 2002
D-Style, listen up "Dude", no one ever said white was a nationality, please quote me on that. Also, im not defending any racism, im neutral, im just correcting SOLO where he is wrong. On a side note, i agree with everything Stealth said, SOLO you need to read that too.

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
Stealth, the point was not to try and eliminate "Black" or "White" as labels that our society uses to group people. Socially speaking, these groups exist, of course. I was going to state it in my last post but I figured people would understand. It's coo. I'm not trying to target Tim specifically, but rather the difference between racist terms and so-called "anti-White" terms. Put simply, in my view, there's a lot of power behind racist terms, and not much power behind "anti-White" terms. I'll ignore the comments about ignorant motherfuckers, and Jews as an ethnic group, but we can agree to disagree...

D-Style: Real talk. You got it right...

Nitro: I was not accusing you of KKK membership or anything like that. I mentioned it to point out similar reasoning so you could check your thought process. That is the only reason. Regarding your reply to my post in the L.A. forum, no, I am not aware of situations in which "anti-White" terms can inflict damage on the level of racist slurs, but if you want to speak on it, I'm down to listen...