Tim sho can ride a dick

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

SHOHEI BABA

I got to take a shower and buy an amp but anyone ever notice that Tim is on a primarily WEST COAST message board but doesn't ever talk about west coast artists? I've been feeling my way out on the siccness forums and I've never EVER seen that faggot post anything unless it was

1) Defending eminem
2) Defending Jay-z
3) defending white people

Well I'll point it out here first since I'm white - tim is the rich white abercrombie wearing, tinted out honda collegeboy who listens to "hip hop" because he enjoys lyrical wordplay - but gets scared when anything real is mentioned, because he's afraid of violence and he's scarey his damn self. For that reason he likes to walk in the mall with his small titted white girlfriend and he calls black people nigger and when all his house nigga black friends aren't around.

He was the gay whiteboy in the 80's who tried to grow a box cut and spin on cardboard cuz that's "Real hip hop" - he was the one who used to say eazy e and NWA was bullshit and that Kid n Play was the shit. I bet he was waving the flag for vanilla ice when he came out too - anyone who called him wack was a "hater"

I'm wondering what more tim wants - the east coast owns the industry, eminem gets radio play even for 6 minute songs because the program directors will do anything to take the spotlight away from the spear chucking niggers (in tim's words) and they need a whiteboy, and white people run the whole fucking country - if anyone dares speak up against that shit, Tim has a fit and

reps his cause to the fullest.

Well tim, you can stop sucking off eminem, jay-z, and the Juraissic Boo Boo Hocka Docka Part Hip Hop Happy Tom Uncles(who are nothing more than dreadlocked dancing niggers, to use your words, that you like to see smiling, rhyming about nothing) you call REAL hip hop mcs - and take the 83 eminem posters off your wall, your WACK up show mix CDs (featuring performances by MC Fake Nobody Part 12), your Autographed Davey D vibrator - and stick it up your tight scarey ass.

It never occurs to you that if you talk big shit about guns up around NY, or out in cali - that people will expect you to back it up - I bet you say to your bitch "OH THOSE NIGGERS ALWAYS ACTING VIOLENT BECAUSE THEY CANT TALK IT OUT LIKE US SUPERIOR CAUCASOIDS DO" - You just think any faggot like chino xl (who used to get his ass beat up here by children and locked himself in his house one day) should be able to talk about killing people and murder on wax "BECAUSE ITS ALL IN GOOD LYRICAL FUN HA HA HA (chokes on eminems dick)"

I hope you get trampled at an eminem concert by a stampede of racist fat white hoes rushing the stage - killed by your own kind.

P.s. if you have a problem with anything I just said you can meet me anywhere in the NJ or eastern PA - southern NY area I'll drive - but beware because I'm friends with scarey black people and if we get you at night - you won't see anything but white teeth beating your ass

you racist prick

S

SHOHEI BABA

by the way just so you know - the reason this set me off is because a mexican brother was complaining about scarface using racial slurs against mexicans but tim was like WHAT ABOUT US WHITE PEOPLE WE BEEN CALLED CRACKERS FOR YEARS

I had to call him out on it - and of course he assumed I was black, when in fact I'm white, non logic is non logic and i'll point it out regardless the race - but tim figured all of us whites stick together and only a nigger would dare confront him about his racist bullshit

tim fuck you

Apr 25, 2002
SHOHEI BABA said:

Well I'll point it out here first since I'm white - tim is the rich white abercrombie wearing, tinted out honda collegeboy who listens to "hip hop" because he enjoys lyrical wordplay - but gets scared when anything real is mentioned, because he's afraid of violence and he's scarey his damn self. For that reason he likes to walk in the mall with his small titted white girlfriend and he calls black people nigger and when all his house nigga black friends aren't around.

you hit tha nail on tha head

Jul 6, 2002
Whoa, you said caucazoid! Let me lace you wit some stripes of knowledge boiz:Craccaz had the cat o nine back in the day, so why do they labeled that?

Tim I have never seen any of your racail remarks on here so I will not deal w/ you tonite, but let me catch you slippin. I invite you to all of my threads. I'll get ig'nint witchoe ass, if ya wanna try me, then turn around and blow your shit up in your face.

holla

May 5, 2002
THATS COOL HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS SHIT YOU JUST SIT THERE AND THINK AND IT POPS UP OR ARE DOING SOMETHING AND THEN RANDOMLY COMES OUT. CUZ THAT SHIT WAS HELLA FUNNY HOMIE PAINTED A PICTURE OF FOOL

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I only pretty much listen to SICCMADE and the peeps cds i got at the bbq. Other than that... im ALL EAST COAST. So whats the point?

ALSO:
I WAS IN SAN JOSE for the first time, and ALL OF YAW CLUBS PLAY JAY-Z and NELLY!!!!! I cant be sure where your from since you got that original "fuck you" under the location... but assuming your from the WEST COAST than...

WHAY YOU GUYS DONT PLAY YOUR OWN ARTISTS THEN?

BIG FUCKIN DEAL.

Apr 25, 2002
SHOHEI BABA said:
by the way just so you know - the reason this set me off is because a mexican brother was complaining about scarface using racial slurs against mexicans but tim was like WHAT ABOUT US WHITE PEOPLE WE BEEN CALLED CRACKERS FOR YEARS
And whats wrong with a white person defending his race? Can he not be racist and do so? Your calling him out on this in hopes to attract a bunch of other races in your defense, childish. Ive never seen Tim post anything racial, but if he mentions the fact that every other race uses racist slurs towards white people, and your gonna knock him for making it known, then fuck you. Then you got FoeTwin trying to be hard and he dont even know what any of this is about. Shit... im WHITE and proud to be it. The only dude that will hear anything racist out of my mouth is a racist man himself. I dislike only those trying to kill all this racism, who are only racists themselves... yall make me sick.

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
But yeat SB U still use the N word: "us whites stick together and only a nigger would dare confront him about his racist bullshit". I guess its ok for U to use that word b/c U have black friends.

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
U right Jade. Just thought it should be pointed out, people like to climb on their soap box but don't want to see themselves. U have a great day girl. :classic:

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
Nitro GH said:

And whats wrong with a white person defending his race? Can he not be racist and do so?
Funny, the KKK asks the exact same question!

Nitro GH said:
Ive never seen Tim post anything racial, but if he mentions the fact that every other race uses racist slurs towards white people, and your gonna knock him for making it known, then fuck you....
There's a huge difference between racist slurs toward "people of color" and "slurs" against "Whites"...see the thread re: Scarface and "wetbacks" in the Los Angeles forum for more info...

Nitro GH said:

Shit... im WHITE and proud to be it. The only dude that will hear anything racist out of my mouth is a racist man himself.
Check yourself..."WHITE" does not mean anything...it is not an ethnic group like "Polish" or "Italian" or "Jewish" or "Portuguese"....it is merely a privilege/status group codified into law by men wishing to hoard power to themselves. It is an invented word. There were no "white" people before Europeans arrived on this continent and declared themselves "White" so that "non-Whites" could be killed and turned into second-class citizens. Certain people declared themselves "White" so they could vote and own property and turn others into their slaves. That is the history of the term "White." As soon as men needed to do these things (kill others, take property, own slaves) the term was invented!! The only reason "White" exists is because "non-White" exists. It is merely a club--and you're either a member, or you aren't. "White" has no other basis...if you are proud to be a member of this group, you should hesitate before absolving yourself of racism completely...

P.S. Roxy, the reason S.B. uses the term "nigger" is because he DOES see the racist psychology at work...and if you take a man's word that he's not racist just because he doesn't use the word "nigger," you're going to get fooled...

SOLO

S

SHOHEI BABA

..IGNORE SHOHEI BABA,BY REPLYING IS ONLY GOING TO ENCOURAGE HIM TO CONTINUE ACTING A FOOL ..=0)~209~
Why is it everytime you type anything it looks like you're having an epileptic fit? Can you put together a coherent stream of consciousness at all?

U right Jade. Just thought it should be pointed out, people like to climb on their soap box but don't want to see themselves. U have a great day girl.
First of all bitch, this isn't the "sista side of the siccness" - so don't turn this into some sort of woman's club where all you hoes can Ebonics Type (TM) to eachother

"WO00 GIIRRRLL U HAVE A GREAT DAY - IGNORE THAT SB CUZ HE ON HIS SOAP BOX GIRRRRRRL MAMA GIRRRRRL CUZ THAT BOY JUST JEALOUS AND HE WACC LOL LOL LOL LOLOLOL2002 - DIS WUZ SICCNESS SISTA~~ WUH WUH"

meanwhile this girl speaks perfect king's english in real life but just bought watched that cartoon on BET and so she has to immitate it.

Maybe it's something in those abortion pills you are taking that makes you hoes forget how to type?

Check yourself..."WHITE" does not mean anything...it is not an ethnic group like "Polish" or "Italian" or "Jewish" or "Portuguese"....
I'll just quote a little bit - but the most concise, excellent post I've read since coming to the siccness. Well done - you touched on everything I wanted to, so I'll leave it alone.

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Baba, if U want to talk shit, PM me. I do speak GREAT english, much better than U, and its not even my first language. I just didn't grow up in the burbs. PM me, we'll talk. U ignorant racist fool. :classic:

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Solo -
I'm not sure what U mean by the PS but I pointed it out b/c BABA seems to be speaking from a high horse and yet his own personal feelings come out w/ the use of the N word.

And this is just my personal opinion but, if U aren't racist and U really believe that, then those type of words don't even come into your vocab. Also just b/c people have friends of a certain ethnic background doesn't give them the right to use racial slurs. I mean they are still racial slurs, no matter who uses it. Like I stated earlier, this is just my opinion.

S

SHOHEI BABA

Dear Roxy (which is the name of a loose pussy stripper who is 60 years old),

If you can read english (which apparently you cannot - you're lying, you speak in fragments and 6 word sentences - elementary school verbal skills) you would have been able to pick up on the difference of a QUOTATION and a DECLARATION.

If I was a racist I would use a declaration such as "I secretly hate blacks and call them niggers." Instead I used a QUOTATION - WATCH and see the difference.

"Tim secretly hates blacks and calls them niggers."

Here's another comparison in case your cotton candy brain cannot handle it.

Declaration - My parents bought me a college education but I still act like a bad boy on the siccness. I make friends with handkerchief headed compromising blacks and call them nigger behind their back.

Quotation - Tim says, "My parents bought me a college education but I still act like a bad boy on the siccness. I make friends with handkerchief headed compromising blacks and call them nigger behind their back."

Do you understand? By the way this is going in your PM(S) box as well so you can read it, and if I have spare time, I'll even make an attempt to translate it into spanish for you.

Aug 6, 2002
SOLO said:

Funny, the KKK asks the exact same question!

There's a huge difference between racist slurs toward "people of color" and "slurs" against "Whites"...see the thread re: Scarface and "wetbacks" in the Los Angeles forum for more info...

Check yourself..."WHITE" does not mean anything...it is not an ethnic group like "Polish" or "Italian" or "Jewish" or "Portuguese"....it is merely a privilege/status group codified into law by men wishing to hoard power to themselves. It is an invented word. There were no "white" people before Europeans arrived on this continent and declared themselves "White" so that "non-Whites" could be killed and turned into second-class citizens. Certain people declared themselves "White" so they could vote and own property and turn others into their slaves. That is the history of the term "White." As soon as men needed to do these things (kill others, take property, own slaves) the term was invented!! The only reason "White" exists is because "non-White" exists. It is merely a club--and you're either a member, or you aren't. "White" has no other basis...if you are proud to be a member of this group, you should hesitate before absolving yourself of racism completely...

P.S. Roxy, the reason S.B. uses the term "nigger" is because he DOES see the racist psychology at work...and if you take a man's word that he's not racist just because he doesn't use the word "nigger," you're going to get fooled...

SOLO
Then what about the word "BLACK" and "BROWN" what groups are those?