Tim Hardaway - Fuck Gays

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Dana Dane said:
If they were in a children's league. I think professionals, who are being paid well to do their job, would be more focused on the game at hand.
You would think so, but watch a little more sports.. These "professionals" get distracted by dumber things than sex.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
If he has a problem playing with a gay player, HE has the problem...NOT the gay player.

It's not like the gay player is going to try to fuck him in the shower. And if any of you think that, you probably have some issues YOU need to work out....

@ x panther---I heard Sue Bird was a switch hitter too...but does it really matter? I mean, either way...sexuality has no place on the court, if someone is gay, that's their business, and if they tell people, then they really should expect a shitty outcome...but that's only because our society is close minded, and prejudice beyond belief, without even realizing it.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
You would think so, but watch a little more sports.. These "professionals" get distracted by dumber things than sex.
That's why they aren't professionals. They're just amateurs being paid a shit load of money. And money gives them the status of "professional" because that's how this country works. People like people with money.

Apr 25, 2002
I AM said:
That's why they aren't professionals. They're just amateurs being paid a shit load of money. And money gives them the status of "professional" because that's how this country works. People like people with money.
A professional is anyone who follows an occupation as a means of livelihood or for gain. An amateur is a person who engages in a study, sport, or other activity for pleasure rather than for financial benefit or professional reasons.. an athlete who has never competed for payment or for a monetary prize. I understand you're trying to say they lack professionalism, but you can't call them amateurs.

Mar 18, 2006
too funny, props 2 tim hardaway 4 his honesty and sayin what most players are really thinkin.....ive lost a lot of respect 4 nba players not speaking out on this issue 4 fear of being fined(big fuckin deal) or lookin bad......hardaway probably didnt really realize he was under a microscope....but u know what, good on him 4 speaking his mind.......i know if i was a baller in the nba, id have something 2 say......and fuck what an ignorant, faggit lover would have 2 say about it

Apr 25, 2002
Sue Bird was with Kate Paye (former Stanford player and WNBA player) a few years back. Sue used to work out at Stanford with Kate in the offseason, I used to see them there together all the time. My cousin played at Stanford from like 00-04 and confirmed it. Maybe she came back from the dark side since then.

What a shame...I was disappointed because there aren't many strong, talented, intelligent straight women out there for little girls to look up to.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
lilboiblue said:
too funny, props 2 tim hardaway 4 his honesty and sayin what most players are really thinkin.....ive lost a lot of respect 4 nba players not speaking out on this issue 4 fear of being fined(big fuckin deal) or lookin bad......hardaway probably didnt really realize he was under a microscope....but u know what, good on him 4 speaking his mind.......i know if i was a baller in the nba, id have something 2 say......and fuck what an ignorant, faggit lover would have 2 say about it
:siccness:

Apr 25, 2002
I AM said:
@ x panther---I heard Sue Bird was a switch hitter too...but does it really matter? I mean, either way...sexuality has no place on the court, if someone is gay, that's their business, and if they tell people, then they really should expect a shitty outcome...but that's only because our society is close minded, and prejudice beyond belief, without even realizing it.
Ask your lesbian sister if she'd mind taking a shower with me after a game we played.

Aug 7, 2006
Dana Dane said:
If they were in a children's league. I think professionals, who are being paid well to do their job, would be more focused on the game at hand.

When a rep comes on from a lender, i don't think "oooh, I would give him some", I think "oooh, i wonder if he has the best rates today"
THATS NOT A GOOD COMPARISON U DONT GET UNCLOTHED THAN CLOTHED AT UR JOB, WE'RE TALKIN BOUT DRESSING ROOMS.....

Nov 7, 2006
lilboiblue said:
y the fuck cause controversy and make ppl not like u and risk ur job where u play n shit just to speak negative on a subject. thats prolly y they wont speak they mind and if i was against gays in the legue i wouldnt speak on it either, who gives a fuck bout tim hardaway doin it hes already outta the game. if its strongly how u feel bout gays shouldnt be able to play just keep it to ur self or talk on it in a private manner dont fuckin go on a radio station and say it