Tim Brown has had enough of the Raiders being Badmouthed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah, I guess returning a blocked fg for a TD and only allowing 3 catches for 24 yards to a elite WR is shitty, stfu dumbass
Did you see the Pass Interference? Everyone has been ripping on D. Hall, but Nate Clements has been giving up bigger plays and has been getting burned to a crisp!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
No, Javon finally made a few catches that he's supposed to make. I give more credit to Russell's strong arm and steady play to get him the ball.

So that makes 10 catches on the season...
How about you give credit to the play calling and the willingness to get him the ball and involved in the game?

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Did he cover Moss? Or Jackson for Philly? And he wasn't covering Moore or Meacham for N.O., was he?
Nate Clements ate Moss' dirt on that long bomb and these idiots blamed Walt Harris for slipping, yesterday Eli threw that bomb to Plax and guess who pass interferenced on the play? Yep, Clements got busted messing with Plax's arm. And in New Orleans, Clements gave up that 81 yard pass to Devery Henderson that eventually lead to a score.... Clements has had a tougher year and has given up more plays than D. Hall has this year so far. He's in denial like a mf...

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
How about you give credit to the play calling and the willingness to get him the ball and involved in the game?
LOL @ Tony telling someone else to give credit.

That one pass over the middle was tipped at the line, and Russell's strength got it there, anyways...and that was the play that the defender fell down, leaving him wide open.

I give him credit for having his best game of the season, by far, and making those catches. GOOD JOB!

But he has a long way to go to earn his money...the overpaid son of a bitch. :cool:

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
It's all good... all I am saying is give the dude an opportunity to show what he can bring to our offense and the rest will fall in place...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
LOL @ Tony telling someone else to give credit.

That one pass over the middle was tipped at the line, and Russell's strength got it there, anyways...and that was the play that the defender fell down, leaving him wide open.

I give him credit for having his best game of the season, by far, and making those catches. GOOD JOB!

But he has a long way to go to earn his money...the overpaid son of a bitch. :cool:
Peep this quote from the article S1 posted...

"– Take Javon Walker’s face off the milk carton. With five receptions for 75 yards, including an 8-yard touchdown reception on a third-and-goal play from the 8-yard line, he is no longer a missing person. It was Walker’s first touchdown since Dec. 24, 2006 against the Cincinnati Bengals _ a span of 14 games.

“It feels good. It feels real good. Now it just become addictive,” Walker said.“I feel like I can’t stay out once going in, you know last year was a setback with injuries and whatnot, but once you get me started, it’s something that probably won’t stop.”
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Peep these famous quotes:

"Actions speak louder than words."

"I'll believe it when I see it."

"Seeing is believing."

If Walker suddenly becomes a consistant, go-to number one reciever, who actually EARNS that big time money he's getting paid, I'll gladly admit I was wrong and have no problem doing it. But you were excited because he had...what? 1-2 catches against KC, and now he has 5, which matched his total for the year.

BTW, Zach Miller is our best reciever, at TE, and he earns 1/4 of what Walker does this season.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
@Redrum, Was it his fault that he wasn't getting balls thrown his way? Was he calling the plays? When Kiffin was calling the plays no receiver had more than 5 catches in 4 games man! How hard is that to understand? Now Kiffin is gone and Walker comes up with 5 catches, 1TD in 1 game! Hmmmmm....

Apr 25, 2002
Was it his fault that he wasn't getting balls thrown his way?
Possibly...I mean a WR does need to get open first and foremost before a QB can think about throwing the ball his way.

Just cuz Walker had one decent game theres no reason to get too excited..he's still not living up to his contract.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
@Redrum, Was it his fault that he wasn't getting balls thrown his way? Was he calling the plays? When Kiffin was calling the plays no receiver had more than 5 catches in 4 games man! How hard is that to understand? Now Kiffin is gone and Walker comes up with 5 catches, 1TD in 1 game! Hmmmmm....
Well, since he didn't play all of those games, it could be. If he had his mind right, instead of contemplating retirement, maybe he would have been in more. Also...Javon is a young, raw QB. You don't just throw him in and have him bombing away. He needs to be coached along slowly, developed slowly, and that is what was happening. Our running game is what was working for us, and that's what we went with. "If it aint broke, don't fix it."

What recievers do we have that can be consistant, besides Miller? I know you'll say Walker, but he had ONE GOOD GAME, TONY. Do you understand that? Ryan Leaf had a good game once, too.

5 catches isn't anything spectacular, btw...

Aug 9, 2006
check previous years and check his years in arizona then check his contract

kvb is THE MOST underrated DE in the leauge......albert haynesworht wasnt SHIT before the signing of KVB for pretty cheap.....

KVB sees more double/triple teams then the fat man himself......

he is our best player on defense (there i said it)

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Well, since he didn't play all of those games, it could be. If he had his mind right, instead of contemplating retirement, maybe he would have been in more. Also...Javon is a young, raw QB. You don't just throw him in and have him bombing away. He needs to be coached along slowly, developed slowly, and that is what was happening. Our running game is what was working for us, and that's what we went with. "If it aint broke, don't fix it."

What recievers do we have that can be consistant, besides Miller? I know you'll say Walker, but he had ONE GOOD GAME, TONY. Do you understand that? Ryan Leaf had a good game once, too.

5 catches isn't anything spectacular, btw...
It's spectacular when no other receiver had more than 5 catches in 4 games under Kiffin.

And who said we wanted Russell in bombing it away? He's our Qb and he still has to be counted on to lead our offense... can't keep the shackles on for too long! Let the big boy take some shots downfield and learn on the go.

You see what's going on down there in Atlanta? They have a running game but their rookie qb is still taking shots down the field.