tightest track on "Trunk Tight"?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
GAME INSANE said:
Wait a min...I slam it all on the daily...
You aren't the only one.

Yea that T1 guy came sick on Conflict too.

"You don't wanna take no part in this these artists is the hardest shit"

Hook me up with some more of the lyrics, I haven't soaked it long enough yet. :confused:

C

C-Ride

I got Devil Smilin' on repeat all day, T-One waz a sav on dat track

i also like how Drawmuh spit on Conflict

Nov 25, 2002
Yeah considering that Devil Smiling and Savegery were on the GI mp3 page way bacc like a year ago...and that i've heard them over and over already( they still knoccin with all due respect) I like every NEW tracc on trunk tight...... I just wish there was about 10 more new ones on here.....oh well just makin me more thirsty for whenever you guys drop another......But my my personal Favorite has to be Conflict.....the beats is bangin on all of em and im lovin the DEEP ASS BASS LINES AND TWEAKED OUT HIGHS.....
Yall beats have always been sicc but whatever your doin now shows the improvement in Equipment/Producin Skills...keep that shit up...
BTW....you got any samples of ya beats fo sale T-1????....hit me up on AIM: CcytzO209

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
CcytzO Loc said:
Yeah considering that Devil Smiling and Savegery were on the GI mp3 page way bacc like a year ago...and that i've heard them over and over already( they still knoccin with all due respect) I like every NEW tracc on trunk tight...... I just wish there was about 10 more new ones on here.....oh well just makin me more thirsty for whenever you guys drop another......But my my personal Favorite has to be Conflict.....the beats is bangin on all of em and im lovin the DEEP ASS BASS LINES AND TWEAKED OUT HIGHS.....
Yall beats have always been sicc but whatever your doin now shows the improvement in Equipment/Producin Skills...keep that shit up...
BTW....you got any samples of ya beats fo sale T-1????....hit me up on AIM: CcytzO209
What up mane...Im feelin you on where you comin from on everything you spittin...Thanx for the recognition mane, we been workin over time to make that shit slap like we always wanted to.

As for them samples...If you supa serious, I can whip somethin up for you...They start at like $150 right now, so let me know if you really interested.

Nov 25, 2002
i feel ya T-1 im just sayin...they was dope traccs no doubt....obviously people can hear the difference and they like the older style better....i dont know why ...the beats on the new shit is way sicc....i like how fucc the sane has a touch of techno in it....shit is hard......