tightest track on "Trunk Tight"?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
trunk tight intro...i think itz mr maja...but whoever it iz...they fuckin ripped up that solo...i still sit and listen 2 it...and im shocked at how they deiliver wit the lyricz

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah the Intro and Outro beats are fuckin' HARD. That's that GI production that makes your block quake. I think the tightest track(s) would have to be.....damn it's a three way tie for me...

Trunk Tight (Intro)
Devil Smilin'
Savagery

Apr 25, 2002
I remember T-1 lettin' me listen to the end of Savagery over the phone where the beat switches up and rides out for a minute......That shit it sick as fuck......

A

All Out HOGG

Can't wait to get my copy...First thing ima do is use acid to combine tracks 1 & 7...then burn it & throw droppin game on em, money & game &'a few other GI tracks on there...make the sickest CD-R while i put the actualy EP itself inda vault of safe keeping

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Thir$ty B said:
T Uno, I slept on the pre-orders... If there's anyway to order one now, please lace me.

I was on the pre-pre order list for the GI album... got the underground CD-R with black marker and T-Shirt.

[email protected]
Your a fuckin playa mane..I would call you a day 1er as far as this Game Insane internet shit goes...

Thanx for the support, my new email is [email protected] if you tryin to get the new shit, email me and make an offer....