Three Six Mafia ft Tech N9ne - Shot after Shot(Offical Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Probably better for Tech that he wasn't a part of this shitty fucking video. The song is not bad. Don't need to see the video again.

May 29, 2009
I actually like the vid. Not everything needs a big ass budget and look like the Leave Me Alone vid. Clearly with all the bitches makin out and whatnot it was more of a vid for the fans--here's some broadski's, their tits and this is how we roll... I'm sure if they could they'd have fuckin' in the vid but shit just doesnt play out like that lol

Anyhow, tech's verse was birdshit but nice party track IMO. PACE

Oct 2, 2006
The video wont matter if the song hits the radio because Tech will get more exposure on the radio than a video on tv. I dont even know when MTV or BET plays music videos anymore.
When it comes to getting exposure:
Radio>Video

Nov 14, 2003
if the song does get decent radio/mtv play, i have a feeling they might cut tech out of it. Look at the singles that are out there, and tell me how many are 5 mins long. there are very few. most run in the 3:30 - 4:00 range. tech not being in the video, and it just being party shots the whole time would give them reason to cut his part out to meet the 3:30 - 4:00 mark. He will still be on the full CD version, but I will be shocked if the full version with him in it gets a lot of play. maybe on some stations, but 9 out of 10 will probably have him cut out.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
if the song does get decent radio/mtv play, i have a feeling they might cut tech out of it. Look at the singles that are out there, and tell me how many are 5 mins long. there are very few. most run in the 3:30 - 4:00 range. tech not being in the video, and it just being party shots the whole time would give them reason to cut his part out to meet the 3:30 - 4:00 mark. He will still be on the full CD version, but I will be shocked if the full version with him in it gets a lot of play. maybe on some stations, but 9 out of 10 will probably have him cut out.
Don't forget that the intro and outro of the video contribute to the almost five minute mark. The song itself is probably right around 3:30 or 4:00 so it would fit just fine for radio and the beginning and end could be cropped for MTV.
But I'm definitely not the authority on this. I haven't watched TV or listened to radio for a while now.

Nov 14, 2002
There's no good reason to spend time and money on a video if the only people that are going to see it are fans already anyhow. If you're not gonna put that shit on tv or somewhere you'll get some new exposure I don't really see the point, when you could be making a dollar doing a show for that day/week.