Three Six Mafia ft Tech N9ne - Shot after Shot(Offical Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
song was straight... video was horrible minus the appealing bitches

tech's verse was hard for what it was but didn't sound like it was mastered to the track right (could be the video quality) and fell short considering it was only 10-12 bars... a little disappointing

juicy j came hard too

Jul 1, 2007
im not upset.. if it doesnt have tech in the vid then it sucks cos he doesnt get the exposure and plus he prob would have made the music video alot more hyphy. And just cos i admire dudes presence makes me gay? lol . consider all factors, well atleast a few before you go on ya lil rants

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Yeah, this is such a missed opportunity for exposure simply because Tech's not in the video. I guess now people can't watch the video and be all, "Ooh, who's that guy? He looks cool. I think I'm going to listen to his music now!" Tech's "verse" was still used for the video, that's the important part. Now, if Three 6 said "Dude doesn't wanna show up for the video shoot, let's scrap his verse," then you guys might have a reason to whine about a missed opportunity...