three 6 mafia video w/ bow wow punkass bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
gkomotso said:
.. i dont understand, when a rapper, get his lyrics written from another one,

Welcome to the world of music my man. This is common especially for a artist with a major deal. shit stars like Usher, Mariah Carey for example all have a writting team,

Apr 19, 2006
Cesolito #1 said:
Welcome to the world of music my man. This is common especially for a artist with a major deal. shit stars like Usher, Mariah Carey for example all have a writting team,
jeah fo sho, but thats one of the reasons im just listen to straight underground rap from back n the days...

Mar 7, 2004
just like any writer you should have a good editor. same with music. now its different if some one eles turns you into a gimic then i think ur a sellout but if you come with the ideas and have a good writer to help you make it sound more ideal then i dont think ur a sellout. even if its just you giveing your opions to ur friends and they give you feed back its the same thing. you anit gona say,write or rap anything with out somones opion.you get no where on ur own trust me.