three 6 mafia video w/ bow wow punkass bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2006
It wasn't THAT bad, ya know.....I kinda liked the whole flow of the track, but it just ain't the same style. Lil(formal) Bow Wow, didn't spit bad....didn't fuck up the track.....not like Lil Flip on Ridin Spinnaz.....

Apr 19, 2006
ChainsawDriveBy said:
It wasn't THAT bad, ya know.....I kinda liked the whole flow of the track, but it just ain't the same style. Lil(formal) Bow Wow, didn't spit bad....didn't fuck up the track.....not like Lil Flip on Ridin Spinnaz.....
man do you want me to tell that you like this type of "music"?that is nothin else then 50 fuckin cent or sum it has nothin to do with tripple six mafia...if you like it ok....i think this shit is nuthin but crab...mtv bullshit...next time it is lil romeo and then britney spears

Apr 19, 2006
ChainsawDriveBy said:
tssss sorry man but...you trie to do somthin of big red communism....damn i must laugh....back in the days i was 16 too....why dont you buy some big fat golden daytons with all the sighns from cccp on....or some....man fuck sorry hahahaha

May 2, 2006
gkomotso, ya didn't get my point. I don't like the track viewed from the point that GOD DAMN this is Paul and Juicy. I said that the flow was kinda nice. And it is. I wouldn't play it again.....or.......maybe.........erm.....no I won't.

btw Fuck Lil'Romeo and Britney Spears.
Bow Wow - sucks a lot but COULD'VE been much worse.

Apr 19, 2006
ChainsawDriveBy said:
gkomotso, ya didn't get my point. I don't like the track viewed from the point that GOD DAMN this is Paul and Juicy. I said that the flow was kinda nice. And it is. I wouldn't play it again.....or.......maybe.........erm.....no I won't.

btw Fuck Lil'Romeo and Britney Spears.
Bow Wow - sucks a lot but COULD'VE been much worse.
yeah man just chill, know what you mean but...NO in this video or this track is nothin nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 26, 2003
IT WAS A NICE VIDEO. BOW WOW IS DECENT. AT LEAST HE GOT AWAY FROM THAT RNB SINGING SHIT. CAUSE WHEN HE FIRST CAME OUT ON THAT BIG MOMMA SOUNDTRACK, HE WAS RAW, BUT STARTED SINGING AND FUCK ALL THAT SHIT!

I LIKE THAT PROJECT PAT IS BACK OUT!!! READY FOR SOME NEW SHIT FROM THAT FUCKER! AND IF JUICY J IS GONNA WHERE ALL THESE EVIL TYPE SHIRTS OR METAL RELATED SHIRTS THEN THEY NEED TO GO BACK TO SOME "MYSTIC STYLEZ" SHIT THEN.

Apr 19, 2006
Cesolito #1 said:
What I dont understand is if you dont like the track or video, Then whydid you go out your way to put a thread up about it? That is flatout suspect
cause i'm interessted what all the guys outta the us say, to such a commercial bullshit. here in germany, three 6 lost so much fans which was deep into that memphis gangsta music. for some years everyone i know, who listen to gangsta rap was kinda ...yeah three 6 is off the hook....but now,the people are fucked up from such vidz n tracks, its nothin else than 50...
and to all the guys who sereously listen to bowwow, man go back to primary school...foolz...that shit is nothin else the brittney spears...fuckin pop-bullshit

Feb 8, 2003
gkomotso said:
cause i'm interessted what all the guys outta the us say, to such a commercial bullshit. here in germany, three 6 lost so much fans which was deep into that memphis gangsta music. for some years everyone i know, who listen to gangsta rap was kinda ...yeah three 6 is off the hook....but now,the people are fucked up from such vidz n tracks, its nothin else than 50...
and to all the guys who sereously listen to bowwow, man go back to primary school...foolz...that shit is nothin else the brittney spears...fuckin pop-bullshit

Okay my bad your from Germany and wanted opinions from the USA tahst cool..

It looks like 3'6 is fucking up bc they losing international fans now.

Mar 7, 2004
look im not a lil bow wow fan but dude as a rapper is growing.i meen the guys got good ass writers behind him. and he brings it to a point where he dose have fans cause the kid dose make sales. so no matter how much you knock him he's still a good entertaner. i dont see 36 selling out at all sure i love there old grimy shit but the guys are making music and getting way better at it. but hey thats just my opion.

Apr 19, 2006
DEVIL'S POET said:
look im not a lil bow wow fan but dude as a rapper is growing.i meen the guys got good ass writers behind him. and he brings it to a point where he dose have fans cause the kid dose make sales. so no matter how much you knock him he's still a good entertaner. i dont see 36 selling out at all sure i love there old grimy shit but the guys are making music and getting way better at it. but hey thats just my opion.
...all right respcet you for your opinion...but you know i dont understand, when a rapper, get his lyrics written from another one, then he dont interest me anymore, (without sum small parts you know).but a real rapartist, got soul he got his own lyrics and know what hes talkin bout...all these other comercial rappers for me are sum wannabees, and dont know what they're talkin bout.and if he's a entertainer, and rap is sum entertainment like a bad tv-show im not into your rap-style!!!