Thoughtz/Commentz Week 9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
thanx you very much for all the feed back, good & bad...........i love that Chili takez notez on who she digging, and who she not.........i wish more listenerz were like her, then the artistz would see what an impact we startin to have, and want to showcase their music here

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
@chili
Like i ALREADY pointed out...whether or not songs are "neato", "really cool" or "kinda crappy" to you make no nevermind--how well you receive a song is subjective. The listening PROCESS is what matters here.

Fan club? You aren't polarizing enough and don't have enough charisma to have a fan club. You're another random name in a long list of people i've had spats with.

Juice said:
Damn tadou...you don't hold nothin back do you? I think it's okay for somebody to be excited about somethin. What's the harm in that? Maybe in reality chili doesn't have anything bad to say about the show. There is such a thang as perfection. lol. My point is that everybody has a right to their own opinion. If you have thangs to say about the show that could improve it then you should say so, but just remember that not everybody has to do the same.
So you're defending her labeling my opinion as "whining", but chastizing me for responding? Come on now!!!

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Oh...and i'd break songs down, song-for-song, but thats what promo cds & mp3 sites are for. One listen-through is not enough to form a good opinion, especially when you have 35 songs to contend with.

The only thing you'll get out of me is "___ really fucked up the flow of the show".......sort of like when people said the Pete Miser cut on NCR didn't fit.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
and much love chiligrrl... shit i think we need more ppl to voice the good side like you..... i always read what tadou says from an unbiased point of view... i dont take offense if he tells me somethin bad, and i know i must have a pretty coo song if he says somethin good...

its just a lil more encouraging if you hear HONEST good feedback, and not just dick ridin... but then again the bad has to be addressed too... thats just harded to swallow...

Jul 31, 2002
u know what?? i think everyone on this board talks enough shit to eachother.. i have my tastes.. and it is one run thru so i am giving a brief lil opinion on the sound... i am too damn busy to write down 5 page reviews..EW asks for feedback, he gets it and he gets an opinion from the viewpoint of me hearing the song once. i might say whats up to people i know who are on the list-does that make me a dick rider?? umm okay...
well we don't need to be talkin bout my personal life up in here lol..tadou quit harassing me...u can listen to the show and give your feedback tonite, okay, damn! and u can just talk shit about every single song if u like....so sorry for bein too positive for ya

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
@ chiligrrl.. i wasnt referrin to you as a dick rider.. i said we need more ppl like you, who give honest opinions...

tadou is the same way, he just doesnt agree wit all the music on the board... nethier do i.. i cant alot of the music that ppl put up, but there are a few ppl that i feel...

May 8, 2002
Songs I was feelin

On A Mission-Red Head Steve from "Reigncraft Vol3"
Confessions-Unexpected Arrival
F That-Diggz Dime
Fam Fam-Syko

I was fucked up on SUNDAY tho soo I prolly dont remember all the songs plus I passed out before it was even over. Ima listen tonight again.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Dont get it fucked--I was feeling a good 85% of the songs that were played last week (conservative estimate). But i'm not going to sit up here and say "such and such was tight" and "i was feelin this", because thats not me. If you want feedback on a certain song, post up the thread or PM/E-Mail me the link, and ye shall recieve.

As far as the show STRUCTURE....no, i'm not really feeling it. But that has NOTHING to do with the music.

Juice

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
tadou said:
So you're defending her labeling my opinion as "whining", but chastizing me for responding? Come on now!!!
I don't think I was deffendin her labeling your opinion as "whining", I just wasn't sure why you were knockin her for havin positive feedback. I didn't know y'all had some kind of spat goin on or whatever. If it makes you feel better here it goes....fuckin chili you're being to harsh on tadou! There how's that? Now, I'm on both sides. lol.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
lol.........reaper radio causin controverzy...........fuck it, just listen :devious:

i like tadou'z postz cuz it keepz me grounded, dont want a brotha gettin a big head.....lol, and i luv Chiliz postz & thoughtz cuz itz good 2 know that someone is really enjoyin what im puttin 2gether, and i luv that she actually buyz the albumz from the artitz she feelin, which is the number 1 reason im doin this shit........i want yall to blow up, fuck that down south shit, this is where that real shit is IMO