Thoughtz/Commentz Week 9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 31, 2002
all love ew
i only heard the beginning.i had homework and wasn't concentrating.. :(
i'm on tonite fa show.. that 1st song after the anthem was hoooot tho!

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Liked it....but it gets a bit long at times. Song after song after song with only a few drops gets monotonous after an hour or so.

I'd hate to bring in the MTV/"Real World" mentality, but it'd be cool to hear an interview or something in the middle (beat playing in the BG of the interview, of course). Or maybe some freestyles? Eh, either way........

Mar 11, 2004
yea i agree with tadou, you should get artists to send you in their own commercials, you know like 60 seconds long, advertising their new releases, i can deal with that, just dont start advertising for maxi padsa like they do on tv....lol

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
BaneTheTerrible said:
yea i agree with tadou, you should get artists to send you in their own commercials, you know like 60 seconds long, advertising their new releases, i can deal with that, just dont start advertising for maxi padsa like they do on tv....lol
lol....ive already been doin this dogg, i allow the artistz to do 30 second dropz.....they can promote anything thier heartz content, just as long as they say "Your Listening to Reaper Radio, only on Raptalk.net"........itz just that nobody takez the time

if you want to do one, feel free

EW

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
heheheheh@Bane

@EW
I think what he meant was, something more organized. During a 30 second drop, all you really get is a bunch of rambling, random URL here or there, and then "you're listening to Reaper Radio". A 1 minute ad, you can play a few song clips, talk about release dates, features, and so on.

Interviews, Ads, Freestyles....as long as its a beat in the background, i'm cool and i'mma keep on listening.

Jul 31, 2002
FUCKIN TADOU!!!!! ALWAYS WHINING!!!

@juice.. i graduated thats a big thang!!! and someone called my red hat one boy george so i had to change.....

@ my boy EW- mucho amor!!!! thanks for the special play..i 'preciate it...ok here a go!

#2i'm luvvin that NonStop!!! when is that shit droppin i'm definitely gonna sop it
#3 of course i'm feelin my bay foolz on tha trach w/bosko
#6 yuh
#9 fam fam got a happy face
#10 my young homie on one got heat!!!! he's a fool when he performs too str8 heat!!
#12 bad luck , i liked that ish i'm a have to get me some reigncraft
#16 you know i love that mmm mmm mmm
#19 diggz comes tight
#21 breave easy..liked that too
#22 happy face for big willz
#23 that lil fats dude impressed me, 'specially after seein the pic
#24 i like what young krime has done with that freaky tales beat, but is that mastered???
#25 didn't like it at all.. that song is whack!!!!
#26 you know that's my homie smoke.....
#27 luv that byrdie
#28 i like that ish fa sho!
#30 i may need to get that certified after all..........
#31, well y'all know i luv that lac
#32 that shit sounded coo
#33 UA is impressing me more each reaper Radio week
#34 like i said i gotts to cop me this shit whenever it drops.. can we get more info nonstop??????

thnx to EDubb for layin it down... i'd a never heard of y'all if it weren't for reaper and thats real!
chili

Jul 31, 2002
lol yuh is chili's 'gyeah'....
dat's a happy face..i'm sorry that's all i can do on a first hear basis....but 'gyeah' i'm feelin that rhs ish..
ew- i need the list attached or just ask on the playlist thread, cuz i have to go back n forth.. my notes just have #s..lol..

and dammit where's the info on NONSTOP????????????????????????????

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
FUCKIN CHILIGIRL!

You act like this show has been going for 15 years strong, like its the NorthWest Hip-Hop version of the Simpsons. When the truth is, the show still has a LONG way to go, and you ARE NOT HELPING the process by only giving 100% positive feedback--"oh, the show is so tight"...."i liked ____ song, it was sooooo cool!"--not helping.

Juice

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
Damn tadou...you don't hold nothin back do you? I think it's okay for somebody to be excited about somethin. What's the harm in that? Maybe in reality chili doesn't have anything bad to say about the show. There is such a thang as perfection. lol. My point is that everybody has a right to their own opinion. If you have thangs to say about the show that could improve it then you should say so, but just remember that not everybody has to do the same.

My opinion on this matter is that EW is doin somethin positive for the arstists of the Northwest. Does the show need improvin? Probably, but the fact is that at least we get a show. I'm sure there's a number of artists that don't get the love from local radio that they get from Reaper Radio. That's pretty much a given. All opinions should be welcomed good or bad. That's what I think anyway, but what the hell do I know? (Don't answer that tadou!) lol.

Jul 31, 2002
haha tadou.. i am so flattered that u follow me around here contradicting me...u wanna join the chiligrrl fanclub??? just paypal 10.95 to [email protected] and i'll mail u an autographed 8x10 and then u can get of my tip bitch...u may see that there are many songs not mentioned positively, and i tell ew which ones i think really suck, believe me. i am glad to be able to hear it...this local rap shit is hard to get out, ew does the work i just listen, give feedback to him as a returned favor..
basically tadou , i'm a lover not a hater..but u wouldn't know about that..