Thizz airforces ones..Give opinions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2004
@Traxximus why is every post of yours on some hater shit?, you musta got beat the fuck up by someone wearin a mac dre shirt......faggot

anyway the black and whites ones are clean as fuck I wouldnt personally wear eithier pair but none the less still dope

Nov 14, 2005
hella_numb said:
and a pair of shoes with paint on them makes you king? you would look like a cartoon character. but to each his own, just when people look at you funny you know why.

I have never had anybody look at me funny wearing my custome shoes....actually its the opposite, muthafuckas always ask me "ughhh cuddy where'd you get it?"

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
dont even trip on this fake ass jaycat tampaximus..

those shoes are fuckin clean.. u stay in the stack homie?? how much do custom shoes go for??

Oct 10, 2004
all these shoes are tight but it looks like some shit youd put in a case or have on display i couldnt see myself rockin shoes with airbrush shit

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
those actually are pretty clean

some of the designs are a little over the top for an old cat like me but they cool for he youngsters