Thizz airforces ones..Give opinions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
The mac dre obsession is almost homo now. Yeah its sad he's gone but yall are taking it to the next level. He wasnt yalls father or brother , if ya pops died would you do all this? I doubt it.

Sep 24, 2004
drunkinfool said:
i swear....some of the haters on here got more of the bay nutts in they mouth then the fans should....

an thats NOT EVEN CLOWNIN THE FANS AT ALL....cuz im a bay fan but i aint ridin the nutts....haters do that
!
WHere was the hating replies in this thread???

Nov 14, 2005
Doc Truth said:
The mac dre obsession is almost homo now. Yeah its sad he's gone but yall are taking it to the next level. He wasnt yalls father or brother , if ya pops died would you do all this? I doubt it.

I would.....these aren't my only customs though I got other ones too...this was just one idea that I had for some shoes that I thought would be sick so i had my homeboy hook em up.....the first thing that came to mind when I saw that post was "Are you by chance a bit jealous?"-ali g

Aug 7, 2003
usernamex said:
I know right, people need to take a cue from you, walkin around oakramento state with a weezer shirt 2 sizes too small and your acoustic guitar strapped to your back.
and a pair of shoes with paint on them makes you king? you would look like a cartoon character. but to each his own, just when people look at you funny you know why.