This ol funky bitch......Peep story!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What should I have done with the ho?

• Asked her was she on her period from the start.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When she said she was on her period,close up shop and make that bitch walk home

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rape her (in the asshole)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Just play in cool and wait until next time when she's off her period (She was fine and thick ass hel

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
Nov 14, 2002
Nah, I just hate assholes who can't get any because they have nothin' going for them, and the only thing they can do is sit there and blame every girl in the world for not liking them. Maybe you should try pickin' your pants up off your knees, turn that stupid hat around, get a job that doesn't involve saying "would you like fries with that" or "I only sell dimes" and stop walking with a limp.

Oh, and then you post a poll with an option that says "Rape her"? Gee.... It couldn't be his charming personality that got him kicked out of his own bed now, could it? Chances are, the kid pushed her and pushed her, and then when he got the chance, grabbed her head and pushed her down...

Lord knows the assholes around here who are like that get all the ladies... (note my sarcasm)

Nov 14, 2002
Thanks pitty... I was beginning to think I was the only one around here who had any fuckin' respect or class...

Well at least respect for my chicas.