this is the mainyiest white nigga in life

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2004
Man vs Wild is fake... he has a camera man, etc... but still entertaining.
Behind the Scenes (Man vs Wild)

Les Stroud aka SurvivorMan has a safety radio... but he is on his own, no camera man, just him, plus he don't eat shit although he has drunken his own purified piss.

SurvivorMan > Man vs Wild

http://www.survivorman.ca/

Jan 18, 2006
yeah Survivor man >>>>>> man vs. wild dude all day everyday. This chick i know loves watching man vs. wild, i love pissing her off by saying survivor man is the real deal fuck that fake shit. I even showed her that video of exposing man vs. wild and she still wouldnt change her opinion, dumb beezy

Jun 2, 2002
bear gryllis killed a rattle snake, ate it...then used the skin as a water balloon that he pissed into, and later drank from when he couldn't find any water. drinking hot piss from a rattle snake skin, he had it all splashin on his face n shit...i think i'd probably let myself die before i did all that lol

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
Man vs Wild is fake... he has a camera man, etc... but still entertaining.
Behind the Scenes (Man vs Wild)

Les Stroud aka SurvivorMan has a safety radio... but he is on his own, no camera man, just him, plus he don't eat shit although he has drunken his own purified piss.

SurvivorMan > Man vs Wild

http://www.survivorman.ca/
Too bad he isn't doing the show anymore he actually did stuff that a normal person could do he wasn't climbing up clifs and shit like that. I watch both shows but I like survivorman better. When I watch Man Vs. Wild its like what the fuck how is some average person going to climb that fucking cliff when they're stranded or scale a waterfall like its no big deal.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
the thing is.. he rolls with a crew.. a whole fucken bunch of people.. you think they're all drinkin' elephant ass juice?.. fuck no.. he's got a tent nearby at all times with clean clothes and fresh food.. yeah.. he eats some nasty shit.. but so did everybody on fear factor.
I LOL'd really hard at that.

May 20, 2008
damn my nigga, i feel like when i was 4years old and moms told me santa wasnt real and shit,or was i 7 or 8 or 9? lol man wtf man damn near feel like deletin this thread now.. iono bout this nigga no more blood

Sep 17, 2007
this cat is hella krazy tho. I seen him knock a hole in the ice. Jump in the freezy cold ass water like where polar bears be chillin drinkin coca-cola, just to show you how to climb out of the bitch if you happen to fall the some shit like that. When he finally got out dude was hella shivering. he prolly had like 10 more seconds before dying..if he didn't crawl out in time.