this is the mainyiest white nigga in life

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2008

bear grylls nigga!!!

this nigga ate elephant shit son!! well drunk the liquid from out of it,talkin bout survival if u get thirsty in africa..

i must of downloaded all 3seasons of this shit..this nigga is a fuckin beast..anybody else watch his show Man Vs Wild

?

Jun 3, 2006
yeah he do sum savage shit, but he got exposed last year, he stays in hotels and shit....thats why theres a disclaimer at the beginning of the show now....he aint actually stranded, he just showin if YOU was what to do

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
yeah he do sum savage shit, but he got exposed last year, he stays in hotels and shit....thats why theres a disclaimer at the beginning of the show now....he aint actually stranded, he just showin if YOU was what to do
The whole staying in hotels thing was proven to be a rumor. But sometimes he isn't far from civilization like they portray and some of the things he does are set up for him to show people what to do in that given situation.

May 20, 2008
and how the fuck u fake eatin elephant shit. like ol let me just put sum make beleive shit right here just incase u happen to find this when yo ass is actually stuck up out here

May 20, 2008
and hotels? lol iono bout that one but fuck this nigga tho,they need to make the show based on the camera man that gotta follow this dumass nigga,how the fuck u carry all this equipment on some brances tied on with a lil ass vine floatin on a river? now thats gangsta

Jan 5, 2006
haha i know what JR916 talkin about.. there was a clip of him walking in the 'desert' somewhere in the cuts.. and someone else went to that same spot in arizona, and you see the camera zoom in and theres a highway in the background.

Jun 3, 2006
The whole staying in hotels thing was proven to be a rumor. But sometimes he isn't far from civilization like they portray and some of the things he does are set up for him to show people what to do in that given situation.
well i did not know that.....and sum of the shit he builds, is already put together, what does he do snap a couple pieces together?.......and i know one episode i saw was fake as hell, when he made a bow and arrow and was killin piranhas or sum shit wit it...cause the camera would pull away and then he magically have a fish on a arrow

Apr 25, 2002
the thing is.. he rolls with a crew.. a whole fucken bunch of people.. you think they're all drinkin' elephant ass juice?.. fuck no.. he's got a tent nearby at all times with clean clothes and fresh food.. yeah.. he eats some nasty shit.. but so did everybody on fear factor.

Jun 3, 2006
the thing is.. he rolls with a crew.. a whole fucken bunch of people.. you think they're all drinkin' elephant ass juice?.. fuck no.. he's got a tent nearby at all times with clean clothes and fresh food.. yeah.. he eats some nasty shit.. but so did everybody on fear factor.
thats what im gettin at.....give me enough money and ill eat sum dookie....gonna be 1 jr916, 1 cup around here

May 20, 2008
u trippin cuz..haha and really he was just squeezing it and drunk the jucie that came out the shit,but chunks was fallin all in his mouth,shit was hella nasty