This is pretty crazy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2008
"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

Wise words of Edison lol
what edison did is the guess and check method. if this certain metal doesn't work, go to the next metal,if that doesnt work go to the next metal, so on and so on until you ahve the right metal coil that wont burn out.

it was either that or accidental discoveries. everybodys heard of lab experimetns that went wrong, and the scientests thought they were failures.

but a certain chemical that fell out of a vial that wasn't supposed to be in the experiment, proved to be the exact answer that they were looking for.

good god look within yourselves especially the potheads, look at all the tasty experimetns that are made because you thought chopped up pulled pork and ben and jerrys chunky monkey went great togehter. how's taht for a sundae.

so then you write a letter to ben and jerrys telling them to make it into a flavor and sell it in the supermarktes. but then, they tell you, yea sorry bud, but we already tried that flavor, test marketed it, and it didnt go to well with the sober people. but hey, at least they gave me a coupon for my next ben and jerrys, assholes.