This is pretty crazy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That's pretty fucking cool.

Except that fact about the computer that will be designed by 2013 that will have more computational capacity than a human brain...

Mar 20, 2007
Also, the human is psychophysical.

There's no such thing as "mental" and "physical" problems. It's just one whole thing. A network, of intelligence, body, and emotions. Any time all of those are centered toward an effort, miracles happen.

Apr 1, 2009
This video was very interesting. I think that computers will advance more and more. But no matter how advanced a computer is, we are still superior. This is because we CREATED the computers.

A man once said that user requests are what computers are for.
But I replied and told him: "doing our BUSINESS is what computers are for."

Mar 20, 2007
Anything you can imagine you can conceive. But too many people are afraid. Too afraid of failing and fucking up. Too afraid of looking ridiculous to other people. Too afraid of becoming broke. Too afraid of success.

Fear is a powerful enemy.
But it didn't hold back Thomas Edison. That fucker tried to make a light bulb, fucked up, and said "oh well, this didn't work, I'll just try something else." Thousands of times. He never stopped, never feared failing, because eventually you fail so many times that you will eventually get it right.

Jul 6, 2008
i'm scared to death, they jsut had some self-taught a.i. computer program doing a billion whatever processes per second to figure out the law of motion on how a pendulum swings and all the laws that are connected to how that shit goes.

here it takes man centuries to figure and teach himself how a pendulum swings and its laws of motion.

and a fuccin self taught computer program does it in no time.

we are gonn be at the crossroads during our lifetimes, people. scary times. it's either gon be a bright future or a bleak dark horizon.

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
Anything you can imagine you can conceive. But too many people are afraid. Too afraid of failing and fucking up. Too afraid of looking ridiculous to other people. Too afraid of becoming broke. Too afraid of success.

Fear is a powerful enemy.
But it didn't hold back Thomas Edison. That fucker tried to make a light bulb, fucked up, and said "oh well, this didn't work, I'll just try something else." Thousands of times. He never stopped, never feared failing, because eventually you fail so many times that you will eventually get it right.
"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

Wise words of Edison lol

Jul 6, 2008
Also, the human is psychophysical.

There's no such thing as "mental" and "physical" problems. It's just one whole thing. A network, of intelligence, body, and emotions. Any time all of those are centered toward an effort, miracles happen.
i like your way of thinking. i was thinking about soemthing along those lines, when i was watching the vince carter dunks from 2000 all star weekend.

some people will say it was vince carter doing the dunking. others will say if you aint got the ball and the rim, the you aint got any dunk at all. as i was watching all these dunks, i realized that everything has to come together to create a dunk. it is everything: the person doing the dunking, the jumping, the body spinning in the air, the ball itself, how the ball is rotated, all these little things taht equal = 1 just one fuccin dunk.

i realized that everything becomes one. one with everything else. unified.

it wasnt vince carter, it wasnt the ball, cuz anyone that can do a vince carter dunk isnt vince carter and they using a different ball. but it is the dunk itself that transcends and cancels out the player, the ball, the ball in his hands.

instead of vince carter dunks the ball. for me it was like what an amazing dunk , it was the dunk itself + the player and the ball with the rim, who cares who it was from and whether or not he was using a basketball or a football to THE DUNK ITSELF BECAME ONE WITH EVERYTHING ELSE, AND IT WASN'T SEPERATE FROM ANYTHING ELSE. LIKE IT WAS UNIFIED THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF THE DUNK.

I CAN'T RAELLY EXPLAIN IT ANY FURTHER THAN THAT. JSUT THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN REVEALED TO ME OVER TIME.

i'm not saying it's a miracle that he did those dunks, cuz there are chances involved like he coulda bricked those dunks easily on the rim, but those dunks are just peak perfection. the timing everythign was set jsut right. like mind and body syncronizing at the same perfect time.