This is all bad

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
How did you get that on CD? & AY mayn...you have my only copy of Above Average Savage feat: Image on that CD you scammed me out of awhile back. Come up with the goods...grrr

& See what I mean Drawmuh...now you were 15, lmao...foo you were makin' cuts to Eazy E instrumentals when you were 15! LMAOOOOOOO I think I still got that tape...lemme make some mp3's for your fans.

Regards

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
SikIndividuoh said:
How did you get that on CD? & AY mayn...you have my only copy of Above Average Savage feat: Image on that CD you scammed me out of awhile back. Come up with the goods...grrr

& See what I mean Drawmuh...now you were 15, lmao...foo you were makin' cuts to Eazy E instrumentals when you were 15! LMAOOOOOOO I think I still got that tape...lemme make some mp3's for your fans.

Regards
Asylum tactics my good friend...Asylum tactix..I got that above average Sav too..You have no luck in even seein the face of these specimens..Tell you what...We can swap them 2 CDs for them adats you got...Lets see what I can do wit em..

What about my classic...."For the Love of Money"

Jan 26, 2003
www.RoyaltyOnline.com
DAMN......

lmao.....not my 4 TRACC demo i sent to MAJA WEIGHT MUZIK.lmao

i remember POLICE LINE was the eazy e one.... i dont remember no other ones.... i know i did one to the montell jordan LETS RIDE beat....lmao.....o man that shits classic......

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
R0YALTY said:
DAMN......

lmao.....not my 4 TRACC demo i sent to MAJA WEIGHT MUZIK.lmao

i remember POLICE LINE was the eazy e one.... i dont remember no other ones.... i know i did one to the montell jordan LETS RIDE beat....lmao.....o man that shits classic......
Thats tight as fuck..Them shits should go in the time box we bury in the back yard.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
LMAO^^^

ay OC... got a clean ass beat my boy made for me...im lookin for sumone 2 get on it wit me...intrested?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
fo sho...hit me up wit the price for a verse and whatever else i will need