This is all bad

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

This shit slumps hard...Ya i know its old...But its dope...

Also who produced the beat that USO spit over...

'Gotta gett onda plain, gotta hook up wit game insane"

Apr 25, 2002
I may be mistaken, but I thought T-1 produced the beat for that track you speak of. U$O and T-1/GI need to put together some more product. Shit's tight.....

A

All Out HOGG

Cranky have u heard THIS IS ALL BAD???

If not, learn how to use that AIM mechanisim & i'll send it to you...

I'll send problems of my own & sexxx filez if you aint gott those either

Apr 25, 2002
I don't believe I've had the chance to peep "This is All Bad". Doesn't sound familiar anyway. What's the AIM alias you are operating under these days??

C

C-Ride

i waznt feelin' da chorus 2 dis track...i heard they took da beat off some assyrian song or some shyt...iz dat tru T-One?

A

All Out HOGG

Naw, YOuNG Mouzart produced...It samples the godfather at the beggening...

T-One correct me if im wrong

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
This is all bad...Damn...So much history in this cut...I pulled it of the shelf a few weeks ago and couldnt stop slumpin it...Sick track..Timeless...Cranky's sleepin on this...C-Ride your wrong about the beat being taken from anywhere..All Out Hogg you right about the intro...Dope shit.

That beat USO spit on was a T1 production, no doubt...When that surfaces, it will be somethin huge..

Also keep ya earz open for that Royalty project like the man said..Ive heard some of the production and yall aint ready..

A

All Out HOGG

LMAO...'Iz 3'Dee Spacin gonn be on DRAWMUH'z CD"...

I almost died when i read that shit...

Jan 26, 2003
www.RoyaltyOnline.com
lmao......... C-RIDE fam, i was 15 when i did that cut, first shit i ever did in a studio.... that song was history in the makin....the G.I PROMO cd is the only cd that song will ever surface on....

ROYALTY.... is steppin up to the plate... Mozart & Drawmuh.... its on now

May 27, 2002
lmao@ that....drawmuh shits on that song with every breathe he takes

shakin head....tracklisting.....MISTRESS, BILLIGERANT 2, OPPOSITES ATTRACT, then 3dee Spacin....LMAO

Jan 26, 2003
www.RoyaltyOnline.com
@maja ...your wrong nigga, that shit is waaaay older then 2 years. the first version was recorded at chinas i was 15.. second versions was prolly a few months later i was maybe 16... atleast 3 years old... Retribution is going on its 4 year anniversery. so i know 3-d gotta be atleast 3