Things you hate to do when drinking.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
once a bunch of people told me i pissed on a pile of shoes in the corner of sum1s living room when i was blacked out. dont remember but hella witnesses prove me creepy.
Pissing the bed, and I dont mean going to sleep and waking up with piss in the bed, I mean standing over the bed pissing into it....fuck
lol, once i saw a bitch drop her pants & try 2 piss in sum1s refrigerator. not a great 1st impression but i fucked her a week later anyway cuz im so great.
Lmao!1!!~ These piss stories are always the best. I'm not gonne lie I've pissed indoors but outside the bathroom. But nothing compared to these and the stories my friends tell me. One of my boy was so gone he went into this girls room while she was in there and commenced to pissing right in her hamper full of clothes. My other boy got to his house and the door was locked. he knocked and his grandma opened the door, he took one step in and pissing all over the place.

HAAHhahahA at this shit. How does someone try to piss in the refrigerator?