things gettin better for jamarcus russell

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Cool. We cut our losses, have you?
What losses are you talking about? Do you mean our QB that is as good or better than the one you guys had to trade for? Yeah, big loss.

We cut our losses when we cut Nolan. You fools are still paying all-pro salary to a bum who can't catch a football to save his mom's life. So, have you really cut your losses?

You're slipping hard, radio. You used to be better than this.

Dec 2, 2006
Fatal, there you go again with those female tendancies. I made a statement. I did not think it would be taken directly up the ass, just the way you like to take things obviously. I admit it was unsupported, but did its job. I get to fish without even baiting the hook nowadays.

As for the Raiders/Niners, like I said, do something before you talk about being better. The proof is in the pudding I eat. You get it? I always win a subjective argument. Sorry, I am not one of these fair weather fans. I know my football team and could care less what others say. The Raiders are just as close to being a playoff team as the niners regardless of what "talking heads" or you say. They both start the year 0-0. Until one does it, STFU!

Now take my dick out your mouth, I can barely hear you when your mouth is full.

Dec 2, 2006
On the offensive side of the ball, the changes and additions this offseason make for an optimistic outlook if you are a Raider fan in 2010. Coach Cable has been relieved of play calling duties this year. Hue Jackson will be calling the plays this year and Cable will let Jackson do his thing. Offensively, early indications point to Hue Jackson adding some wrinkles to the offense already. Unfortunately the media can not relate certain things pertaining to the formations, etc. But it can be interpreted as changes are in store. Jerry McDonald has stated as much.

Russell is out of here. The kid definately was a big reason he went bustell, but the Raiders' organization did not help. If he would have restructured his contract I could have had a little respect for the guy, but he decided grand larceny was a better route. Fuck Russell and Niners!

Moving forward, the Raiders have a new attitude about themselves. A new identity if you will. Cable is a Raider at heart, and his job is to make sure the other coaches are doing theirs. Cable's job is to also keep the players motivated. He has proved he can do that. We brought in some more pieces and am really excited about what we have here. The key is utilizing our weapons. It does not take rocket science to give Michael Bush 20 carries a game. When Bush got carries, he produced. We need to use McFadden ala Reggie Bush. These two adjustments alone create opportunities for both the QB and the receivers to make plays because the defense is guessing and is kept honest. McFadden is a match up nightmare coming out the back field, but is just under utilized and needs to stay healthy. Hue Jackson will change the underutlized part. Schillens needs to stay healthy and Murphy needs to pick up where he left off last year. All I ask is Bey have 40-50 catches for 5-6 touchdowns. Higgins does well when given an opportunity. Jacoby Ford will definately return kicks and punts, but can stretch the field as a WR also. The games Russell was not at QB, our line looked better and the recievers had better numbers. It was not even close. Jason Campbell will get it there and step up in the pocket like Russell failed to do. He just kind of slid back and back slowly. We should have no problem adding 7-10 points of offense a game if we stay healthy. This alone should create a few extra wins. The Raiders have added quite a few pieces on the offesnsive side of the ball which gives us a better chance of winning. Fuck what "talking heads" are saying. The people I know feel real good go into this year.

I don't know what fans you are talking too, but obviously very uninformed ones. I don't care what you or anyone else says, the Raiders are the better team going into 2010. And guess what? The proof will be in the pudding October 17th when the Raider Nation invades Candlestickitupurass Park....

Jan 5, 2006
Lol @ Raiders being a better team going into 2010 after you just said this:

If we make the playoffs and the niners don't, we are the better team. In January, if we are both sitting at home, like we have for the last 7 years, what's the difference between the two? Simple math, it is very simple.
Contradiction!

Niners just beefed up their Oline with Iupati and Davis, also the secondary with Taylor Mays, and We have Patrick Willis, arguably the best LB in the game right now. Michael Crabtree > Droppin Hella Balls, Gore > McFadden/Bush, Vernon Davis stepped his game up big time, we have the coaching and play makers in place, the only thing we need to come together is the QB situation.

Dec 2, 2006
Lol @ Raiders being a better team going into 2010 after you just said this:

Contradiction!

Niners just beefed up their Oline with Iupati and Davis, also the secondary with Taylor Mays, and We have Patrick Willis, arguably the best LB in the game right now. Michael Crabtree > Droppin Hella Balls, Gore > McFadden/Bush, Vernon Davis stepped his game up big time, we have the coaching and play makers in place, the only thing we need to come together is the QB situation.
LOL!

Apr 25, 2002
Disclaimer: this post will be long. If you don't like that or don't like the color of my posts, DON'T READ IT.

Fatal, there you go again with those female tendancies. I made a statement. I did not think it would be taken directly up the ass, just the way you like to take things obviously. I admit it was unsupported, but did its job. I get to fish without even baiting the hook nowadays.

As for the Raiders/Niners, like I said, do something before you talk about being better. The proof is in the pudding I eat. You get it? I always win a subjective argument. Sorry, I am not one of these fair weather fans. I know my football team and could care less what others say. The Raiders are just as close to being a playoff team as the niners regardless of what "talking heads" or you say. They both start the year 0-0. Until one does it, STFU!

Now take my dick out your mouth, I can barely hear you when your mouth is full.
Do you notice how I take on NEW subjects to argue, while you use the same tired ass "you have female tendencies," "both teams haven't made the playoffs," "moral victories," "we're both 0-0" bullshit?

I don't say shit in response to the load of crap you spew all over this board until you try to speak on my team, and the reason you get a response from me is because you don't know shit about the 49ers or any other team outside of your own - and even with your own you are delusional as FUCK. Then you go and post 5th grade insults because you're hurt that someone is correcting your ignorance.

It may be my memory doing me a disservice, but I don't recall you being so utterly atrocious at debating about sports. You've made statements that imply you actually think you're winning these arguments, which is absolutely ridiculous. It's hard for me to tell if you're just trying to stir the shit or if you've really become this stupid and irrational. I know the response I'll get is something along the lines of "look in the mirror," which seems to be your comeback line when you have nothing else to say, so I guess I'll be expecting that from you shortly.

As for your bullshit about why the 49ers are no closer to making the playoffs than the raiders.. LMAO. I'll say this once again because your comprehension skills seem to be that of an elementary student these days:

The 49ers have a group of players, the same group that they fielded last season, that has gelled and shown they are becoming a good unit - that goes for offense and especially defense. They ended the season on a high note and the only real problems with this team were the O-Line (2 positions specifically - LG and RT) and the return game. We addressed all of those concerns in the draft and via trade, with the additions of Mike Iupati, Anthony Davis, Ted Ginn Jr., Kyle Williams and LeRoy Vann along with new O-Line coaches Mike Solari and Ray Brown. Other than that, we're fielding the same unit, but a more cohesive and experienced version of the one we saw looking like a legitimate contender last year. Now, I know you say success doesn't transfer from one season to the next, which, if you don't actually look into the situations, seems true. What you fail to acknowledge is the fact that most of the time when a successful team becomes a failure the next season, it's because of free agency - losing talent or acquiring talent that doesn't work out. The 49ers haven't dipped into or lost anyone via free agency. This is similar to the Saints situation as they showed steady improvement in their 8-8 season and then became a bona fide playoff team the next. It's called steady improvement and it's not very difficult to see it before it plays out.

Your team, on the other hand, seemed to show up against teams they had no business beating last season, but fall to other shitty teams. Good teams put away teams they SHOULD beat. Your team could not do that. Your squad looked nothing like a legitimate contender and the only thing most raider fans hold on to from last season is the fact you beat some good teams that you shouldn't have beaten - that is what you call a moral victory because you still ended the season well below .500 and showed little improvement from the previous season. Your players are not steadily progressing, as much of the 49ers' talent is doing on the field. You seem to be holding on to the fantasy that Jason Campbell is going to come in and turn your season around, but a mediocre QB will not turn anything around when he has nobody to help him. Keep in mind Campbell was mediocre in Washington, when he had better skill players all around him as weapons than he will have in Oakland. There's a reason Washington chose an old ass Donovan McNabb over Jason Campbell, with whom they had been rolling with for the past 3 1/2 seasons. As you say, they got rid of their "loss" by shipping it off to Oakland.

Any offseason moves your squad has made to improve your team are question marks, while we know what our team's capabilities are going into the season. If you weren't so far gone on this subject, you'd realize there are reasons you're the only fool arguing these points and there are reasons that fans, columnists, beat-writers of other teams and pretty much anyone that covers the NFL for a living has taken notice of the 49ers' rise and has said absolutely nothing of the sort about your team, regardless of the changes they've made that have made you so damn delusional.

Now, I really don't care for your response because I can pretty much type it up for you since you're gonna say the same bullshit you've already said in this thread, but I'll probably get back to you Monday or whenever I get bored and feel like roasting your nonsense again.

I'll also be expecting a complaint about the length of my post and an accusation of me being biased from you. The post is long because I had a lot of points, which is foreign territory for you. And I'm sure I am biased, just like everyone else, the difference is when I say something negative about your team, YOU CAN'T PROVE IT WRONG. Biased or not, I speak the truth, and that's the way it's gonna be until you find a way to prove me wrong. Good luck with that.

Dec 2, 2006
Did it go in five or seven inches? Judging from your rant, I bottomed out at seven.

Now, understand one thing: I could care less what the "talking heads"(I like reminding myself of the type of dude I'm dealing with here) are saying. I could care less what you think may occur this year or what you think about my "delusional thinking." I win every argument whether you want to accept that or not. I won this one before it started buddy.

As far as Jason Campbell goes, sometimes teams realize they need a fresh start just like the players do. It worked out well for us. Say what you may, Campbell brings alot of NFL experience to the table. I am not expecting him to be anything more than average. That will work for us. Considering you are going in the season with Alex Smith and absoltuely no one competent behind him is funny in itself. I will let that one unfold before commenting. It could get real ugly and interesting quick.

Now, going back to your hypocritical statement: "Any offseason moves your squad has made to improve your team are question marks, while we know what our team's capabilities are going into the season. If you weren't so far gone on this subject, you'd realize there are reasons you're the only fool arguing these points and there are reasons that fans, columnists, beat-writers of other teams and pretty much anyone that covers the NFL for a living has taken notice of the 49ers' rise and has said absolutely nothing of the sort about your team, regardless of the changes they've made that have made you so damn delusional."

Wait a minute, did I really read this correctly?

According to you: "They ended the season on a high note and the only real problems with this team were the O-Line (2 positions specifically - LG and RT) and the return game. We addressed all of those concerns in the draft and via trade, with the additions of Mike Iupati, Anthony Davis, Ted Ginn Jr., Kyle Williams and LeRoy Vann along with new O-Line coaches Mike Solari and Ray Brown."

That's right, because it is your team, these addidtions are sure things.LMAO!Two rookie lineman are going to step right in and upgrade your line right away, huh? Your off season aquisitions automatically get a pass, right? STFU!
If your line does not give the QB time, it does not matter who is back there. You seem pretty delusional if you ask me. You are expecting two rookie lineman, that were not even the top lineman in the draft to step in and not skip a beat at the NFL level. Comedy at its finest.

Furthermore, because you are capable of putting together more than a paragraph or two of your very own subjectivity, does not mean you win
the argument. Once again, one never loses a subjective argument. You must be proud, huh?

So on that note, i will end with this: Fuck you, the niners, and anyone who opposes the Raider Nation(I just liked the way thast sounds)! See you on the 17th of October when we take over Candlestickitupurass Park.

Everything you accuse me of is what you are and do. It is quite funny actually, watching a big ole engineer with his head so far up his ass he can't see reality. You guys are smart in those wierd ways I guess. Atleast that is the consensus. But whatever.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
you two need your own forum jesus christ. I think they should just let this shit go so we dont have to hear about this fucking bum anymore. Then again its not my 10 mil so I agree with what they're doing. Cant wait til the season and for the game in SF see ya fags there

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
dhb=droppin hella balls...lmao
even as a die hard raider fan i thought that was funny..
that shit was hella funny though god damn shit had me rollin

i wouldnt give up on him though, roddy white was a bum until he quit partying and focused on his craft, with the help of hue jackson and joe horn. dhb doesnt really have a veteran wr to mentor him, which is something he could use being a young dude struggling.

very few high pick wrs ever go on to be great immediately and those are usually ones in good situations or freaks who do.

Apr 25, 2002

Now, going back to your hypocritical statement: "Any offseason moves your squad has made to improve your team are question marks, while we know what our team's capabilities are going into the season. If you weren't so far gone on this subject, you'd realize there are reasons you're the only fool arguing these points and there are reasons that fans, columnists, beat-writers of other teams and pretty much anyone that covers the NFL for a living has taken notice of the 49ers' rise and has said absolutely nothing of the sort about your team, regardless of the changes they've made that have made you so damn delusional."

Wait a minute, did I really read this correctly?

According to you: "They ended the season on a high note and the only real problems with this team were the O-Line (2 positions specifically - LG and RT) and the return game. We addressed all of those concerns in the draft and via trade, with the additions of Mike Iupati, Anthony Davis, Ted Ginn Jr., Kyle Williams and LeRoy Vann along with new O-Line coaches Mike Solari and Ray Brown."

That's right, because it is your team, these addidtions are sure things.LMAO!Two rookie lineman are going to step right in and upgrade your line right away, huh? Your off season aquisitions automatically get a pass, right? STFU!
If your line does not give the QB time, it does not matter who is back there. You seem pretty delusional if you ask me. You are expecting two rookie lineman, that were not even the top lineman in the draft to step in and not skip a beat at the NFL level. Comedy at its finest.

Iupati will come in and be an immediate upgrade and was, in fact, the best Guard in the draft. It's easy to see things like this when you actually watch the team you're criticizing. Davis probably won't even start until halfway through the season, if at all. The bigger solution, however, was getting rid of an atrocious OL coach and replacing him with Mike Solari and Ray Brown - which you conveniently ignored. BUT, even with a shitty line, our RB goes for over 1,000 yards with 10+ TDs and our QBs throw for over 20 TDs, meanwhile we are in position to win every game except one. All that with an OL harboring the shittiest RT in the NFL. Davis is an upgrade because he can be no worse. You're acting like I'm saying our OL is now elite with 2 rookie linemen. That's not the case. These guys are as much of an upgrade as McClain is for you - and I do agree he'll be an upgrade for you.

When I'm talking about the question marks going into the season, I'm talking about your main acquisition - a QUARTERBACK - which is nothing like a lineman or a linebacker. Iupati and McClain will be able to come in and do what they do without relying on anyone else. Jason Campbell has no choice but to rely on your "skill" players, which aren't very skillful. THAT's why he brings a giant question mark with him. You're asking this guy to carry a shitty team and make it a contender because, make no mistake, your team is not good enough to become what you want it to be this year without stellar QB play - mediocre won't do it. Guys like Mike Iupati and Rolando McClain are not question marks, they're obvious upgrades. A guy like Jason Campbell, whom you're clearly expecting to turn your team around, is a giant question mark whether you like it or not.

All that being said, let's get something straight: the 49ers are capable of winning and being a GOOD team without upgrading the line or anything else outside of the return game. This team, even with a horrible line, was a decent return game away from being a 10-win team and a miracle play away from being an 11-win team. The players are progressing very well and it shows on the field, not that you would know because you don't actually watch them. They started to gel in the second half of last year and even the sorry line started to look decent. What I'm saying is we can win with what we have, which is why we know more or less how our team will look in 2010 regardless of any offseason acquisitions we had to make. Your team, however, will RELY on your offseason acquisitions to turn your team around. Do you see where the question mark applies? Probably not, but whatever.

Apr 25, 2002
And to anyone crying like a bitch about radiostationrep and I actually making points and having a decent debate, don't read it if you don't like it. Skip our posts. Do whatever you have to do to get over it, but for the sake of your own integrity, don't cry about it like a bitch.

Dec 2, 2006
[QUOTE=FATAL NYGHTMARE;5226418]Iupati will come in and be an immediate upgrade and was, in fact, the best Guard in the draft. It's easy to see things like this when you actually watch the team you're criticizing. Davis probably won't even start until halfway through the season, if at all. The bigger solution, however, was getting rid of an atrocious OL coach and replacing him with Mike Solari and Ray Brown - which you conveniently ignored. BUT, even with a shitty line, our RB goes for over 1,000 yards with 10+ TDs and our QBs throw for over 20 TDs, meanwhile we are in position to win every game except one. All that with an OL harboring the shittiest RT in the NFL. Davis is an upgrade because he can be no worse. You're acting like I'm saying our OL is now elite with 2 rookie linemen. That's not the case.

OK. That is more like it. I was wondering how long it was going to take you to respond in the way I anticipated. This is what I expected. Good job.

These guys are as much of an upgrade as McClain is for you - and I do agree he'll be an upgrade for you.
That remains to be seen. No one knows that answer yet. Pure speculation at this point.

When I'm talking about the question marks going into the season, I'm talking about your main acquisition - a QUARTERBACK - which is nothing like a lineman or a linebacker. Iupati and McClain will be able to come in and do what they do without relying on anyone else. Jason Campbell has no choice but to rely on your "skill" players, which aren't very skillful. THAT's why he brings a giant question mark with him. You're asking this guy to carry a shitty team and make it a contender because, make no mistake, your team is not good enough to become what you want it to be this year without stellar QB play - mediocre won't do it. Guys like Mike Iupati and Rolando McClain are not question marks, they're obvious upgrades. A guy like Jason Campbell, whom you're clearly expecting to turn your team around, is a giant question mark whether you like it or not.

Once again, that is your opinion. In Jason Campbell, I see a QB that has had a new offensive system to learn every year and he was part of the Washington Redskins, another certified circus. Our circus is coming to an end. If he completes 60% of his passes like his career says he will, it will instantly upgrade our offense. We would have won 2-4 more games last year with that kind of output. On the offensive side of the ball, we have an all-pro caliber tight end in Zach Miller. 60-70 catches is the norm for him. McFadden has not been used properly up to this point. I have faith Hue Jackson sees this, like 99% of the football world. Bush is our every down back. Using McFadden accordingly creates mismatches all over the field. At reciever we are a year older. There is no doubt in my mind that JR made our recievers look atrocious. They are young, but I feel we have what we need in place. If Schillens stays healthy, he can have 70-80 catches with 8-10 TDs. DHB and Murphy can go for 50-60 catches at 5-7 TD's each. Not much to ask for in my opinion. Higgins is a good reciever. I think he has a breakout year this year now that Ford can deal with returns. Oh yeah, did I forget Ford? He will stretch the field. I am looking forward to some 4-5 reciever sets with Schillens,Murphy, DHB, Ford, and McFadden. Don't say I did not tell you.

All that being said, let's get something straight: the 49ers are capable of winning and being a GOOD team without upgrading the line or anything else outside of the return game. This team, even with a horrible line, was a decent return game away from being a 10-win team and a miracle play away from being an 11-win team. The players are progressing very well and it shows on the field, not that you would know because you don't actually watch them. They started to gel in the second half of last year and even the sorry line started to look decent. What I'm saying is we can win with what we have, which is why we know more or less how our team will look in 2010 regardless of any offseason acquisitions we had to make. Your team, however, will RELY on your offseason acquisitions to turn your team around. Do you see where the question mark applies? Probably not, but whatever.
To be honest, you could have said this a long time ago. I actually anticipate counter arguments, and I thought this was obvious. But that was last year, this is this year. Unfortunately things change, the ball falls in other hands, etc. But I agree as much as you find that hard to believe. If you guys do not win the west this year.... Oh yeah, I do not mind relying on our aquisitions to help get us over the hump. That is why we brought them in.