things gettin better for jamarcus russell

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Ur a fuckin faggot who lives in a cave. Telling me to get off nuts when all i've ever done. Ur the same guy that refused to believe that ur the laughingstock of the league, and have been for years. I have no problem with raiders or raiders fans (for the most part) but I seriously think ur retarded as fuck.
If it is a cave, it sure is a nice one and my own so fuck it. Now go find someone elses nuts to swing on tarzan.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
AND THE NINERS ARE BETTER THAN THE RAIDERS.

IF NEXT YEAR THINGS ARE DIFFERENT I WILL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT. BUT UNTIL THE RAIDERS WIN MORE GAMES THAN THE NINERS (AND AT LEAST 7 GAMES)

THEY ARE NOT EQUAL. GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

AND THE BEST PART ABOUT ALL OF THIS WILL BE WHEN THE NINERS SMASH ON THE RAIDERS. BECAUSE RADIOSTATION REP WILL STILL ACT LIKE IT MEANS NOTHING.

Dec 2, 2006
oh and what did i even say that makes u say that? once again u have nothing but dumb ass shit to say back. I didnt even say anything bad about ur precious Raiders.
Well considering how personal you took it, you tell me tarzan?

Back to the topic, they paid that money to JR under the premise of him playing in 2011, 2012, 2013, etc. But every contract with huge guaranteed money is written that way, and if u cut him, thats on you. The Raiders are just trying to save face.
JR is not a Raider any longer so there is nothing to talk about. He should give back the money but he is a clown, so he won't.

Dec 2, 2006
AND THE NINERS ARE BETTER THAN THE RAIDERS.

IF NEXT YEAR THINGS ARE DIFFERENT I WILL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT. BUT UNTIL THE RAIDERS WIN MORE GAMES THAN THE NINERS (AND AT LEAST 7 GAMES)

THEY ARE NOT EQUAL. GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

AND THE BEST PART ABOUT ALL OF THIS WILL BE WHEN THE NINERS SMASH ON THE RAIDERS. BECAUSE RADIOSTATION REP WILL STILL ACT LIKE IT MEANS NOTHING.
Only to niner fans. Make the playoffs, do something meaningful, then talk. You can have the moral victories you guys bank on. It means absolutely nothing in the end. If we make the playoffs and the niners don't, we are the better team. In January, if we are both sitting at home, like we have for the last 7 years, what's the difference between the two? Simple math, it is very simple.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Last thing I'll say:

You addressed me personally, so I will take it personally.

I talked about a similar situation that affects my team, Alex Smith and the Niners. Yet you saw something in there that made u reply, so.........

and not something to talk about??? a team asking for 9.5 mil back from a player they cut (no less a huge ass bust) isnt important? Thats not interesting? And news doesnt cease to be discussed because he's "not a Raider anymore."

If you didn't find this topic worth discussing, whyd u even comment? Oh right, so you can call everyone a nut swinger and faggot.

Im done trying to rationalize anything with you. Have fun sleeping in outer space alien fucker.

Dec 2, 2006
Last thing I'll say:

You addressed me personally, so I will take it personally.

I talked about a similar situation that affects my team, Alex Smith and the Niners. Yet you saw something in there that made u reply, so.........

and not something to talk about??? a team asking for 9.5 mil back from a player they cut (no less a huge ass bust) isnt important? Thats not interesting? And news doesnt cease to be discussed because he's "not a Raider anymore."

If you didn't find this topic worth discussing, whyd u even comment? Oh right, so you can call everyone a nut swinger and faggot.

Im done trying to rationalize anything with you. Have fun sleeping in outer space alien fucker.
I am an alien to these parts, there is no doubt about that there tarzan.

And rationalize what? A few extra measley wins. LOL!

Dec 2, 2006
oh and Brandon Jones was/is a terrible contract, anyone can agree on that, nothing to hide from
Ok. So you see the light. Every team has or had baggage in the past/present. It is your own biased opinions that blind you from seeing the truth. That was the point of my comment originally. Your personal cheerleader, discuss650, obviously must have missed the memo.

Apr 25, 2002
Dah-dah-dah CAPTAIN FATAL TO THE RESCUE!
To rescue you from ignorance, sure.

radiostrationrep said:
No need to argue. But quit acting like the niners do not over pay players also.
I didn't say the Niners don't overpay players. Every team does it. You specifically stated the Niners are paying all-pro salaries to bums, which again shows you know nothing about the team, yet you act like you do. By the way, this is the sports forum homie, arguing is what happens here. We both know this.

radiostationrep said:
The niners have not been to the playoffs as long as the Raiders and are no closer than us.
You're one of the few people, including raider fans, that believe that load of bullshit. Tell yourself whatever you need to tell yourself.

radiostationrep said:
Clements is an over paid bum though. So is Brandon Jones.
If a solid player is a bum to you, then your whole roster is full of bums and worse, minus Nnamdi Asomugha and Shane fuckin Lechler. Like I said, overpaid, yes, but a bum he is not.

Brandon Jones, on the other hand, is an overpaid bum, but not making all-pro salary.

Dec 2, 2006
To rescue you from ignorance, sure.
Must be that time of month again, huh? I just see things in a different light.

[
B]I didn't say the Niners don't overpay players. Every team does it. You specifically stated the Niners are paying all-pro salaries to bums, which again shows you know nothing about the team, yet you act like you do. By the way, this is the sports forum homie, arguing is what happens here. We both know this.[/B]
Quit it. Every team over pays players like you stated. Sorry to get your panties in a bunch again. I don't know that much them, you are right about that. But I do know they have not made the playoffs for as long as us. You and the rest of these idiots can have the moral victories.
You're one of the few people, including raider fans, that believe that load of bullshit. Tell yourself whatever you need to tell yourself.
Believe what, the niners have not been a playoff team or a division winner for as long as us? That is fact buddy ole pal. That they over pay players like every tram in the NFL does? It is fact. Maybe minus the patriots.

If a solid player is a bum to you, then your whole roster is full of bums and worse, minus Nnamdi Asomugha and Shane fuckin Lechler. Like I said, overpaid, yes, but a bum he is not.

Brandon Jones, on the other hand, is an overpaid bum, but not making all-pro salary.
Dar-dar-dar. OK guy. Lets see what happens this year and on October 17th. Having an NFL caliber QB and an OC will change many things. Watch and take notes. The Raiders are back!

Jan 5, 2006
Radiostationjanitor is on a good one right now. I have no problem with other raiders fans on here but this guy is a joke.

How are you gonna tell me 5 wins vs 8 wins doesn't say a team is better than another?

Clearly the draft slots seem to think so, worse teams get lower picks.

5-11 = below .500 8-8 = at .500

Raiders were what 2-4 vs their division and Niners were 5-1

last but not least, isn't it the team with the best record that determines standings and getting into the playoffs? Because technically by your logic, you are not a good and not better than another team unless you're in the playoffs? makes no sense really, just stupid logic to someone who hates another team so much because his own team sucks.

FUCK outta here dumbass lol.

Dec 2, 2006
Radiostationjanitor is on a good one right now. I have no problem with other raiders fans on here but this guy is a joke.

How are you gonna tell me 5 wins vs 8 wins doesn't say a team is better than another?

Clearly the draft slots seem to think so, worse teams get lower picks.

5-11 = below .500 8-8 = at .500

Raiders were what 2-4 vs their division and Niners were 5-1

last but not least, isn't it the team with the best record that determines standings and getting into the playoffs? Because technically by your logic, you are not a good and not better than another team unless you're in the playoffs? makes no sense really, just stupid logic to someone who hates another team so much because his own team sucks.

FUCK outta here dumbass lol.
Where have you been every year in January since 2002 come playoff time? At home with us you dumb fuck. It is because the playoffs are the start of a new season. Anything can happen if you qualify for that season nimrod.

That is like the guy who made a million last year but has nothing to show for it, but still talks about making that million. it does not mean shit because he is broke like the rest. You play the game to win championships. You make it in the playofs you have a chance. If you don't, you have no chance. Very simple math. But i guess that is why there is winners and losers in this world...

Jan 5, 2006
Where have you been every year in January since 2002 come playoff time? At home with us you dumb fuck. It is because the playoffs are the start of a new season. Anything can happen if you qualify for that season nimrod.

That is like the guy who made a million last year but has nothing to show for it, but still talks about making that million. it does not mean shit because he is broke like the rest. You play the game to win championships. You make it in the playofs you have a chance. If you don't, you have no chance. Very simple math. But i guess that is why there is winners and losers in this world...

So what you're saying is every team other than The Saints sucks as much as the Raiders? or every team that didn't make the playoffs sucks as much as the raiders?

You sound like that bitter kid who calls everyone a fag because he doesn't get laid, or the bitter old lady who is always mad because other people are having fun but she is not.

Dec 2, 2006
So what you're saying is every team other than The Saints sucks as much as the Raiders? or every team that didn't make the playoffs sucks as much as the raiders?
What I am saying is exactly what I said. Once the playoffs start, no matter your record in the regular season, your season ends if you lose. Every team that makes it into the playoffs has a chance to win a championship.The 20 or so teams sitting at home in January are in the same boat, looking on to next year. This is the NFL, not youth football. Some teams have more talent, better coaching etc., but every team adds pieces to their puzzle in the offseason. One year does not always carry over to the next. You niner fans should be fully aware of digression rather than progression. Remember A. Smith and Mike Nolan's first couple of years. What happened then?

Every team that made it to the playoffs feels they can make it there again the following year. A moral victory if you may. But like we all know, that is not always the case. Moral victories do not mean shit in the book of reality.

You sound like that bitter kid who calls everyone a fag because he doesn't get laid, or the bitter old lady who is always mad because other people are having fun but she is not.
Is this your cheap attempt at insulting me? Try again. I am waiting on my son to get off of school so I can throw him batting practice before his baseball game this evening. My life is good, nothing to be mad about at all. Go Raiders!

Jan 5, 2006
I am exactly aware how the NFL works, thank you anways....

however, since both the raiders and niners havent made the playoffs in a while, the only way to compare and this is by your logic not mine, is to compare records and among other things, draft success. We could even go back in time and talk about superbowl trophies and all that but nah, thats not me.. we're in the now not the past.

I am very aware of Alex Smith and Nolan, but both those guys > Russell and (enter recent coach name here). I feel like we're going in circles here, your logic just sucks.. period.

You're basically saying we cant compare the 49ers and Raiders because either one has made the playoffs so therefore both suck which is clearly not so. Can I get another Raiders fan or fan of another team (non biased) to back this up please?

I was not insulting you unless u felt insulted? I was using examples

Dec 2, 2006
I am exactly aware how the NFL works, thank you anways....
Are you sure about that one?

however, since both the raiders and niners havent made the playoffs in a while, the only way to compare and this is by your logic not mine, is to compare records and among other things, draft success.
That is according your logic,not mine.

I am very aware of Alex Smith and Nolan, but both those guys > Russell and (enter recent coach name here). I feel like we're going in circles here, your logic just sucks.. period.
Cool. We cut our losses, have you?

You're basically saying we cant compare the 49ers and Raiders because either one has made the playoffs so therefore both suck which is clearly not so. Can I get another Raiders fan or fan of another team (non biased) to back this up please?
Like i said, make the playoffs, then you have a reason to be a little more excited beyond the optimism every fan has for their team going into a season.

I was not insulting you unless u felt insulted? I was using examples
Definately not, but it was a cheap attempt.

Apr 25, 2002
Believe what, the niners have not been a playoff team or a division winner for as long as us? That is fact buddy ole pal. That they over pay players like every tram in the NFL does? It is fact. Maybe minus the patriots.
I didn't argue that we haven't been to the playoffs in the same amount of time, nor did I argue we don't overpay players. Take your head out of your fuckin ass for once.

I guess you're not quite as smart as you would like us to believe, so let me break it down to you, short bus style:

You said we are no closer than the raiders to making the playoffs. Very few people would agree with that, including most raider fans. Not one raider fan I know has ever made such an ill-informed statement. I shouldn't even have to argue this, as most people who know ANYTHING about football will agree with me. You won't find a single person outside of overoptimistic raider fans like yourself who would even entertain the thought of the raiders being anywhere near as close to a playoff berth as the 49ers.

You also stated that the 49ers pay ALL-PRO SALARIES TO BUMS. You did not say they simply overpay players, as every team does. You conveniently ignore the finer portions of your own statements when they get shot down and try to take it to a broader view that will help you and your lame ass arguments. Stop it already. Who do you think you're fooling?