They are rebooting Evil Dead

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
it's fucking sick, but I'll probably watch it.

Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi both signed off on this film, so I take that as a good thing.

Despite Raimi's bending over for big companies, he and Campbell have a lot of pride for their early work.

It's gonna probably be crazier than even this trailer suggests.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Director Fede Alvarez dropped a bomb on WonderCon audiences during an Evil Dead panel this Sunday in the Anaheim convention center n California.

Back when the red band trailer had been released, We had pointed out some interesting imagery that suggested that maybe the new Evil Dead, in theaters April 5, was actually a sequel. Alvarez confirmed this to the WonderCon crowd, while also adding something major.

He told audiences that an Evil Dead 2 (followed by a planned Evil Dead 3), and the recently announced Army of Darkness 2, will eventually crossover for the ultimate cult horror movie Evil Dead 7, reports Movieweb. So, after two sequels to the current remake – the remake universe will collide with the old “Ash” universe in a film that will amount to be the 4th installment in both franchises.

At this time, Sam Raimi and his brother Ivan Raimi are working on the screenplay for Army of Darkness 2, which will continue the story of Ash as seen in the original The Evil Dead from 1981. While Fede Alvarez might have been joking, suggests the site, who was on hand for the panel, he seemed serious when he said he plans to join both his new franchise together with Sam Raimi’s old franchise.

Hail the king, baby.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I might be the only one but i thought the Poltergeist was one of the biggest wastes of time I've ever experienced in my life. Probably doesn't help that I saw it in the 2000's