THERES A REASON THE BOARDS ARE DEAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
I HAVE ALOT GOING FOR ME....I HAVE 7 SONS TO CARRY ON MY LEGACY....3 WHICH WOULD BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF AT MY COMMAND U INTERNET IDIOT. AND NO, U HAVENT HURT MY FEELINGS AT ALL, BUT U HAVE OFFENDED ME PERSONALLY SINCE EVERYTHING U DIRECT MY WAY IS OF DISRESPECTFUL AND NEGATIVE NATURE. AS IVE ALWAYS SAID HERE, PPL HAVE THE OPTION TO LIKE OR RESPECT MY MUSIC BUT AS A MAN I WILL DEMAND MY RESPECT, ESPECIALLY FROM WEENIES WHO TALK THE TALK BUT DONT WALK IT. I HAVE NO PROBLEM BUSTIN A DISRESPECTFUL PERSONS HEAD WIDE OPEN IF ITS WORTH IT. I FEEL PPL LIKE U NEED THAT LESSON IN LIFE SO U CAN STOP ALL THE COWARD CYBER SHIT TALKING. IM FROM THE STREETS, I DIDNT SURVIVE BEIN A BITCH OR A SUCCA AND U NEED TO KNOW THAT. I WAS A THUG BEFORE THE INTERNET SISSY, AND NOW THAT IM MORE MATURE I DONT EVEN USE THE WORD UNLESS NECESSARY. SO KEEP ASSUMIN AND FIND OUT THE HARD WAY. AND IVE BEEN FURTHERING MY ALREADY RELEVANT EDUCATION ALL YEAR DIPSHIT, I JUST CAN LOG ON WHEN I WANT FROM MY PHONE WHEREVER I GO. ITS A BLESSING. AND ALL THAT I WONT DO SHIT....IS DEFINITELY NOT A FACT CUZ IF I KNEW WHO U WERE I WOULD BEAT THE BRAKES OFF OF U TIL THE COPS CAME AND BAIL OUT TOMORROW AND COME DO IT AGAIN JUST TO PROVE A POINT TO U AND DEMAND MY RESPECT FROM U WHILE I STOOD OVER U WITH MY FOOT ON YOUR THROAT WHILE I SPIT LOOGEYS ON YOUR BLOODY FACE.
WHEN U GROW A PAIR, SEE ME BOUT SOMETHIN....I AINT HARD TO FIND.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
You care way too much about this message board man...I've been on this muthafucka 10 years+ and ain't never seen someone whine so much...and coming from an OG like me to an OG like you...

I like your music man, but ya online persona is far from that of a mob boss, you're crying about how much shit sucks and is dead but you just keep adding useless bullshit and more complaining...

I love the siccness and have seen a lot on here, but to see you keep whining on and on just shows how bad you seek attention.

If this shit is dead and you got so much going for you, why do you feel the need to keep coming back begging for us to pay attention...I know rap message boards are dying slowly and the good old days are long gone....

We wanna keep this shit alive, but a billion bullshit post from you ain't helping your career or this site...

It ain't what you do, it's how you do it and sometimes it just looks like you lonely and want someone to pay attention to you since music ain't paying like it used to.

Do whatever you feel you need to do...but your crying to us is getting annoying

#rns

Nov 18, 2014
LONDON, UK
got a little time to spare, fuck it, but YEH, i only come on forums too get links to music i can't find anywhere else, i'm a proud music junkie, maybe put peeps up on game on music, return the favor, politrics, cultivate whistleblowers, all it takes is one, nuthin more, nuthin less, when i have spare time, free time from my get money movement

outside of that now, i can't even front, from a neutral observer standpoint, basically at the end of the day now & its not that important, i've got a real life outside of these forums, it ain't that serious, but from checking these forums since the late y2k's, these forums used too be lively & poppin, in terms of entertainment & putting peeps up on game, see whats goin on in the world, you see what i'm saying

but nerds seem too have taken over this shit, who have no life outside of these forums & take it as sumthin too live out there nerd fantasies, the way man dem look for stripes on road, up & coming tugs, is the way these nerds look at forums witout the obvious consequences, they see artists for example, then lose there nerd minds, "finally i get too say shit to a artist i would never say anything too naturally, too there face witout getting banged the fuck out", because they remind them of the bullys that they used to get bullied by in high school or whatever or sumthin & so on & so on, i've seen squares on here give props too pigs over police brutality & call road man criminals, internet weirdos, they have ran all the normal 9 to 5 & college peeps off here along wit the artist, not that i'm on some cock sucking, sucka shit, just an independent, neutral observation

but back to reality, this is really & truly now, who these internet forums are for & real niggas ain't supposed too be on here, you get me, other than promoting music, tailor making there product to suit the customers, you see what i'm saying, other than that now, real niggas ain't supposed too be on here, i'm here just for new & older music & vice versa, return the favor, put peeps up on game, but i don't know no one from the real world, chicks included, who checks for internet forums, since i've been checking this shit since the mid y2k's in general

the ratio of normal peeps at college or at work wasting time at there location & the only time there on here, compared too the nerds, weirdo's, battyboys, stans was much higher on siccness than any other forum i've been on other than one maybe, which is how its supposed too be at the end of the day now, anyways, siccness was a anomaly, basically internet forums are for nerds too live out there fantasies on the safety of the internet forums, so its neither here or there

anyways, i've added my two cents, made the time go quicker, fuck it, & i know the nerd/hater brigade are going too have a field day & go in on man, but fuck it, its all good, do what you do, give man some entertainment, make the time go quicker, i've done my little speech anyways, let me get off my soapbox, back too regular proceedings, London, its serious, its serious, CEO status, world boss, get money movements, i'm gone people, ha ha

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
THE SICCNESS AND FB ARE MY ENTERTAINMENT CHANNELS. IM NOT A DRINK BEER AND WATCH TV KINDA GUY. I SPEAK MY MIND AND ALWAYS HAVE, IT DOESNT HAVE MUCH TO DO WITH MY WORK AT ALL. CONTRARY TO BELIEF, I DONT NETSURF OR POST TO IMPRESS PPL OR GAIN ATTENTION...ITS JUST AN ACTIVITY LIKE PLAYING 2K OR MADDEN. WHINING SHOULDNT BE CONFUSED WITH EXPRESSING MYSELF. POPULARITY NEVER MADE MY DICC HARD. BUT I LOVE BEING ABLE TO PUT THE TRUTH IN A BOX AND SHUT A SUCCA UP. THAT PART IS MORE FUN THAN PROMOTING MUSIC AND MOST OF THE BS DIRECTED MY WAY IS PERSONAL, SO HOW I HANDLE IT IS MY PREROGATIVE. DONT LIKE IT, IDRGAF. IM NOT JUDGIN OTHER MEN, BUT HERE MEN LIKE TO JUDGE OTHERS WHICH MEANS WE ARE DIFFERENT. IM OK WITH THAT. I GOT MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ALREADY SO IM COMFORTABLE WITH BEIN MYSELF INSTEAD OF FAKING A RAP PERSONNA FOR LIKES, PROPS OR RECORD SALES.
LEARN HOW TO SEPERATE THE DYNAMICS OR ELSE U CAN KEEP TALKING BOUT SHIT THAT DOESNT MAKE MUCH "DIFFERENCE". ITS OUT OF MY CONTROL THO, SO AS I ALWAYS SAY....IT IS WHAT IT IS.
#WCM