The What you did this weekend thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2003
I can't even remember much, but it was a 3 day weekend cuz I worked Saturday, but they giving me this friday off for it so I just work tomorrow and thursday. I know Saturday we went downtown and did the usual bar hopping shiet. Sunday did the same shit and then at curfew we decided to catch a cab to a city in another province, soon as we get out the cab there's this big ass club there so we go in. Foos is all bowing to us and ushering us to this elevator, then when that gets downstairs, or upstairs, i got no idea if it was up or down, but they was bowing again and ushered us to our table. Club was alright, some of the djs was koo, the last dj was shitty. All the people in the club be doing the same damn line dance to every song, it was like 6 of us in the middle and all the locals separated on either side of us doing the same dance lookin at us like "fuckin Americans" haha. Left the club like around 6 went to some restaurant/bar place. Ended up on the subway around 9 to come home and slept til it was dark outside. Now I got two more days til the next weekend, and it's payday

Sep 24, 2007
I feel like I can get banned any minute, I wake up with that stigma and stress, I can hardly sleep at night worried I'll open my eye's and see dana creeping through my window with a pair of wire cutters dismantaling my internet......lol

Apr 8, 2005
i hung out with the girlfriend and got drunk on friday. yesterday i went to a concert and im gonna be joining the crew that performed cause they heard me rapping in the parking lot after the show. i won a free cd at the concert too, so it was cool. tonight i think will be on some guys night out shit, without the girlys, so we can just kick it

Apr 25, 2002
friday was bunk played 3rd wheel while my homeboy cup caked it , saturday was dope i went to my cousins wedding , left that was able to catch the last 3 rounds of the de la hoya fight , went to good friends house kicked it their , went to another friends house ended up at this rocker/hippie party drinking crashed at 5 am. today football being lazy

May 31, 2007
Some girl got hella drunk and passed out on her Bday.. so some asshole ya know busted out the sharpie and got to drawin.. Then he put Oscar was here on her back... Then I was like LOL what if we all signed it and people started lining up and shit..... She had hella signatures on her back.. then I went and ate tacos and was liek damn bro thats hella messed up... Im suppose to be a good friend lol.

And last night I saw The Cool Kids, and Q-Tip

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
i drank many tall cans, popped 25-30 vicodins, played zelda and madden wit my nephew, took my homegirl to IHOP this morning, and now im babysitting a tall can, listnin to fab-son of a pimp...my new days off are today and monday, so actually today is my saturday