The What you did this weekend thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2007
This forum be hella slow these days so post up what you did this weekend. Don't matter if it was boring or not. I'll start a new one every monday.....lol

Friday: Got some hawiian bar b que and watched some movies at home.

Saterday: Took my kids to Walnut Creek with my brother and played video games/pool, then I took them to see Role Moddels the movie. After that we all drove to my friends house in Richmond and hung out with them for a minute. My brother took my kids home for me and I met my friend Stephanie at her new house in Peidmont. We then went to her little sisters 22nd birthday party at club Boss in San Francisco. Kicked it there until about 1:30am then went to Denny's in Oakland and ate. Went back to her house and took a few more shots then went back to Richmond and crashed out.

Sunday: Hungover, ate pizza, watched TV......lol

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
For reals? Ok, Ill play along:

Friday: Got off work, cashed my check, headed to the weed mans spot, hubby called and said someone from his job gave him some tree for me, so I ditched the weed man plans, got some burritos, went home, drank a bottle and a half of wine, popped some sleeping pills and went to bed.

Saturday: My mom fired up a a fat blunt of some orange kush, worked for 5 hours, went to Old Navy and Safeway, went home, made some chicken and scalloped potatos, had a few friends over to watch Jones get mauled by Calzhage, drank the better part of a 5th of Vodka, was a good wife to my husband and then passed out.

Sunday: hungover, laid around most of the morning, made steaks and hashbowns for breakfast, went shopping with $225 in food stamps that my husband paid $100 for, made some tacos and watched the girls next door.

Apr 25, 2002
friday:nothing went to the gym DE squat day

saturday:nothing , kicked for a couple hours

sunday: DE bench , watched football , went to a bbq watched football watched a friend of mine wigg out during the eagles game he's a big eagles fan

Aug 14, 2003
FRIDAY: WENT TO MY CHICKS PLACE, HIT THE GYM, PICKED MY NEPHEWS FROM SCHOOL, PLAYED VIDEO GAMES WITH THEM, WATCH THE GAMES ON NBA LEAGUE PASS FOR A BIT, WENT OUT, HIT THE CLUB, CAME HOME AROUND 3, CURVED OUT

SAT: WATCHED MORE GAMES ON NBA LEAGUE PASS, MY CHICK STAYED OVER, YOU KNOW HOW THAT GOES......

SUN: SAME SATURDAY SHIT, WATCHED FOOTBALL WHILE SHE SLEPT, COOKED, SLEPT.

LOL WHAT THE HELL.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i.......don't remember.

i did go to weinerschniel and i got hella mad cuz it was jsut mad white people in there i guess it was liek some business party goign on and these two mexican girls came up to me liek youre confused huh? i was like you fuckin right i am, what the fuck? i think they realized that i was hella high and walked into something that i clearly did not know about.... and they led me to the front and let me cut

but there was like 60-70 people in line

i dont give a fuck what anyone says about weinerschizel, that shit is sooo good when im drunk.

but every time i go in there something fucking odd is going on
the chick kinda looks at me like 'why do you even eat here?'

Gas One

May 24, 2006
yeah...my weekend.....a blur...i would have to really sit down and think about all the shit i did....i wasnt even in my right mind 70 percent of it

when i got my new xbox, i just woke up and there was a new xbox. i really had little recollection of saying fuck it imma spend 250 bucks at walmart on saturday

Sep 24, 2007
So you wondered into weinersnitzle with a confused look on your face because the amount of white people their?.......lol

I get a confused look on my face when I see a lot of black people at trader joes, so I guess that's kind of the same.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
no there was obviously something going on, like a business trip or something. it was way over capacity. ive never seen a fast food place that packed. not even in and out. if i had actually gotten in a line and not look horrified, it would have taken 35 minutes

i just started walked to the front like 'ah hell naw dog, what the fuck is this shit'

i mean i didnt know if it was white person day or what, i was just hella lit and confused

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
friday- late dinner with wifey

saturday- my niece 2nd birthday party at a park

sunday- work then watch nascar and get drunk.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
yeah...my weekend.....a blur...i would have to really sit down and think about all the shit i did....i wasnt even in my right mind 70 percent of it

when i got my new xbox, i just woke up and there was a new xbox. i really had little recollection of saying fuck it imma spend 250 bucks at walmart on saturday
i thought you just sat around on the siccness everyday all day, i mean you post in every thread.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i thought you just sat around on the siccness everyday all day, i mean you post in every thread.
have you ever had a job where you dont do anything but get paid well for it?

my post count represents two years of 8 hour work weeks where i didnt do a god damn thing but sit on the computer high.

am i ashamed of that? hell no.

im fuckin gettin paid right now for the holiday and i aint even at work.

May 4, 2002
thursday/friday 12am got back from waikiki hi, picked up gears of war 2. friday went out and had dinner with the wife and got 2 tattoos. sat, dinner with the inlaws. sunday watched football and today im going to find out if my wife is having a baby boy or girl!!