The "what are you playing" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
About to play Eternal Darkness finally, I've had it for about 2 months now and was too lazy to make room on my memory card to start a save for it.

Jun 24, 2005
Just finished Fallout 3 and started the Operation: Anchorage DLC and really didn't feel like playing it for some reason.

Then I decided to get ready for inFamous 2 next week by playing inFamous on Hard so I can get that Trophy and then I'll have my first Plat.

Apr 2, 2010
Just finished Fallout 3 and started the Operation: Anchorage DLC and really didn't feel like playing it for some reason.

Then I decided to get ready for inFamous 2 next week by playing inFamous on Hard so I can get that Trophy and then I'll have my first Plat.
I'm suprised you don't have a plat already for Fallout 3 since you finished it, its very easy you can do it on one playthrough. Simply make a savepoint before each level up 7/14/20 and shift your karma to what you need Evil/Neutral/Good each time then reload. Every other trophy comes quickly with just completing all the missions.

You probably already know that but just saying..its the only Plat I got (I think) and it was so easy.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
I'm suprised you don't have a plat already for Fallout 3 since you finished it, its very easy you can do it on one playthrough. Simply make a savepoint before each level up 7/14/20 and shift your karma to what you need Evil/Neutral/Good each time then reload. Every other trophy comes quickly with just completing all the missions.

You probably already know that but just saying..its the only Plat I got (I think) and it was so easy.
I didn't plan it out ahead of time, and was past level 20 I believe when I realized that's what I would need to do.

Also, I played it on Xbox, so it would just be havin' 1000/1000 for it. Same thing I know lol.

Feb 23, 2004
marvel ultimate alliance i knw shits old.lol but not for me!

Ive been playing marvel ultimate alliance 1 for the 360 tht shit got me hooked i just beat the game on hard mode and got some achievements now im playing it again to unlock silver surfer liget not by cheat or the achievement wont work.but the only way to do that is by finding all these disc's of each marvel character which are located in some levels basically they is a mini story mission of there comic book tht need to be beat..i cant be leave this game was collecting dust..lol