The Western Promotion Mixtape Vol 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
BTW, I listened to it a few days ago, and listening now. I'll admit, I started out looking for a reason. Every track, it was "Give me a reason to not like this". I wish I could say it grew on me, but that gives the impression it took 4-5 listens for me to like anything....when in reality, halfway through (or sooner) on each track, I could vibe with it. If it sounds like I'm speaking in circles, I'll make it clearer: I enjoy this mixtape.

I could probably go through and name some tracks I like more than others, but its suffice to say that overall, its worth a listen. Or two. Or five.

Good work, fellas.
thanks man, i appreciate your time

look out for vol 2.. were more educated this time around

and LOCALSTAR for show man, anytime thanks for submittin

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
took me a while to get bacc with you on this.....I been trying to finish up everything with this album and its eatin up my time.....ahahaha...

but this shit is dope homie...definitely hook up a volume 2.....I'll checc it out

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
took me a while to get bacc with you on this.....I been trying to finish up everything with this album and its eatin up my time.....ahahaha...

but this shit is dope homie...definitely hook up a volume 2.....I'll checc it out
thats whats up P, good lookin out. cant wait to check out your new album homie

AND GOPH! get at me dude thats the biz.. me and gam did a new one last night too ill send it over.. this shit is bout ready to bubble!

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
No doubt homie...If you need another 16 for volume 2 let me know.....I'm for whutever when this album is done....whatever happen to that one tracc.....the beat was called Hulk something.....ever finish that off???

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
@ GU - hell yeah man, shoot me a track, youre in

@ Poetic - shit that track STILL aint done cuz no one can fuck with it.. i asked Madison Kaine to kick a verse cuz he got that fast shit i think it would be dope

but yeah i still got that fuckin song.. ill get it done man my bad if you still wanna get down on another track im always game homie..