The Western Promotion Mixtape Vol 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
after going thru some bullshit with the dj who was/is hosting it.. i just posted the unhosted version, cuz its been too long.. here goes some credits and the datpiff link.. thanks to all yall who helped out, and it turned out real crackin.. so hell yeah let me know what u think

The Western Promotion Mixtape VOl 1 2009

executive producers: G Goucher, J Caldera

Produced by: G Goucher, J Caldera, G Gresham, Z Williams, & Vince @ Ching Wa Prod.

beats provided by: The Brain, World Trade Productions, Shadowville.com, Greg Double (BNM), X Raided, Devin The Dude, Beanie Seigal, AND MORE!

Featuring:

Double G, Goph, Gamble, Clone, Kid Kazo, Young Moeja, Z Dub, Sic Rob, Lil M, Localstar, Y2k, Young Tecc, Deep Cixx 1, C Mitty, Elevation 420, Notes, Neema, Gangsta Reese, Oso, Tony Snow, Madison Kaine, PoeticCc The Prophet, Mugsey

Graphics/Covers by Goph @ Caldera Design

www.myspace.com/BlueNoseMusic
www.myspace.com/Gamble253
www.soundclick.com/GregDoubleG
www.myspace.com/CalderaDesign85

http://www.datpiff.com/Greg_Double__The_Western_Promotion_Mixtape_Vol_1.m93947.html

Mar 31, 2006
But Tony Snow isn't a rapper? I want to buy a MUSIC album.
TONY SNOW=Preschool raps.

"Your a bitch, I put you in a ditch, I wanna get rich" - Tony Snow the 3rd (I mean like after the Fox News Anchor/Bush Correspondent or Pimp C, I mean like...I'm the 3rd Tony Snow! For real! lol.

A free download? nevermind.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
I'd rather hear bitch/ditch/snitch than a rapper who doesn't know how to do a single advanced technique other than multiple-syllable matching. Jadakiss was doing that a decade ago. I was doing that 10 years ago. Step your game up, or don't claim to be the shit.

I'll play this through now and see whats up...

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
I'd rather hear bitch/ditch/snitch than a rapper who doesn't know how to do a single advanced technique other than multiple-syllable matching. Jadakiss was doing that a decade ago. I was doing that 10 years ago. Step your game up, or don't claim to be the shit.

I'll play this through now and see whats up...
What's up homie been a while since we spoke holla back i need to talk to you.

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
after going thru some bullshit with the dj who was/is hosting it.. i just posted the unhosted version, cuz its been too long.. here goes some credits and the datpiff link.. thanks to all yall who helped out, and it turned out real crackin.. so hell yeah let me know what u think

The Western Promotion Mixtape VOl 1 2009

executive producers: G Goucher, J Caldera

Produced by: G Goucher, J Caldera, G Gresham, Z Williams, & Vince @ Ching Wa Prod.

beats provided by: The Brain, World Trade Productions, Shadowville.com, Greg Double (BNM), X Raided, Devin The Dude, Beanie Seigal, AND MORE!

Featuring:

Double G, Goph, Gamble, Clone, Kid Kazo, Young Moeja, Z Dub, Sic Rob, Lil M, Localstar, Y2k, Young Tecc, Deep Cixx 1, C Mitty, Elevation 420, Notes, Neema, Gangsta Reese, Oso, Tony Snow, Madison Kaine, PoeticCc The Prophet, Mugsey

Graphics/Covers by Goph @ Caldera Design

www.myspace.com/BlueNoseMusic
www.myspace.com/Gamble253
www.soundclick.com/GregDoubleG
www.myspace.com/CalderaDesign85

http://www.datpiff.com/Greg_Double__The_Western_Promotion_Mixtape_Vol_1.m93947.html
i want to get down

Apr 7, 2004
You guy should of cashed out the 50 to datpiff so it could get sponsored... That way people don't have to be members to download it and they put it on there front page for a few days....

May 4, 2005
But Tony Snow isn't a rapper? I want to buy a MUSIC album.
TONY SNOW=Preschool raps.

"Your a bitch, I put you in a ditch, I wanna get rich"
you silly faggot you.. that aint one of my lines.. ill murk you all damn day.

u aint fuckin wit me. track 2 on western promotion better than anythin i heard from your fake vampire shit.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
BTW, I listened to it a few days ago, and listening now. I'll admit, I started out looking for a reason. Every track, it was "Give me a reason to not like this". I wish I could say it grew on me, but that gives the impression it took 4-5 listens for me to like anything....when in reality, halfway through (or sooner) on each track, I could vibe with it. If it sounds like I'm speaking in circles, I'll make it clearer: I enjoy this mixtape.

I could probably go through and name some tracks I like more than others, but its suffice to say that overall, its worth a listen. Or two. Or five.

Good work, fellas.

Da Gu

Sicc OG
Apr 10, 2006
Glad to hear it my friend, since im one of the groups featured on this mixtape. I hope everyone else will give it their time to listen in.