The Virus....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
gotta b a retard to fail english bro....
Not really. I failed an English class once and I'm HELLA articulate.
Shitty teachers piss me the fuck off. The ones that don't know wtf they're doing, but expect you to.

Although..I'm sure dude above ya wasn't in the same situation as me. Lol

Jul 1, 2007
^^WHAT HE SAID..

I WAS LIKE THIS..AND THE SERINITY IS.................

(DRUM ROLLLLLLLLLL)

RAPPERS THAT PUT OUT ALBUMS...ONCE A YEAR OR...YEAR AND A HALF...

SWISHA HOUSE ...SWISHA BLAST..
THATS...WHAT IM TALKIN...THATS MORE LIKE ....ONCE A MONTH...HAHA

your post count claims your wise but i cant make sense of your post? i guess you dont get props for making no sense :eyecross:

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
So what your saying is that made sense 5 years ago and in today's world makes no sense to the untrained eye.
Or... the untrained brain if one can't follow a conversation... even if it was 5 years ago read from the first post and so on.. then it shall make sense.. and as far as me being a retard.. im sure everyone on here can vouch that thou is very retarded :dead:

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
HA! Cham is so sick. his flow is sick and he been one of my favorites since back in the old days.

I feel ya though stacie everyone is just living life. Nobody comes here from the old days (even though we say that every time lol).

Tell drew i said what up!

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
TheVille---your sig is disturbing.

1. Who buys that many fucking eggs?

and

2. Who keeps Maple Syrup in the fridge?
lmao nice...thats the first time i laughed out loud on here in a minute...damn near split my gatorade

what have you been upto nick how ya been hows life?

he still post...hes still zero lol

Sep 24, 2002
TheVille---your sig is disturbing.

1. Who buys that many fucking eggs?

and

2. Who keeps Maple Syrup in the fridge?
that many eggs? its what a dozen and half? just cause ur too broke to afford more than 2 at a time dont mean its obserd to see someone going to costco or winco and gettin 5 dozen for a while

and the syrup is the same shit . can work with butter, jelly shit etc etc. just cause ur retarded and think ur normal dont mean where all retarded