The Virus....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
The virus has consumed your mind if.....

you got people who dont even like rap hollarin "TECH N9NE!" when they see ya.

people at your work think you are a "tech n9ne groupie" because of all those times you left work early to drive to a concert.

when ya start your car in the morning tech just rippin it in ya ear as loud as your speakers can go from the day before.

your concerts tickets have reached the double digits.

you say fuck you, you give them the finger. ya give them the finger, you say fuck you. shits just natural and reminds ya of tech concerts.

people ask ya wat ya do for fun or in your spare time, tech n9ne concerts is one of the 1st things mentioned.

you run into people who don't like tech n9ne and you just start going on about how right now he is it and no one could touch him, and just can't fuckin understand why they think differently.

when you meet new people, one of the 1st things out of your mouth is "yall heard of tech n9ne?"

the 1 time a month you watch the music part on mtv and see lil john and just can't understand why these ignorant people like this bullshit, and why techs video play isn't just blowin it away

and finally.......

your watchin pimp my ride on mtv and start thinkin of wat them cats would do to your car to fit your personality, and the only shit that comes to your mind to tell them about is tech nizzle.

May 13, 2004
HAHA Hell yeah thats exactly me. I really like the one about telling people you just met about tech n9ne I do that shit all the time I preach the TECCA NINA word to everyone.
Tech N9ne 4 Life :)

Apr 21, 2003
lol
tighit tight...
ya this all came to me when i watchin pimp my ride. and i realized this shit is nutts!!

it cool though, i get made fun of alot for being so into this shit. but i dont give a fuck.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
^^WHAT HE SAID..

I WAS LIKE THIS..AND THE SERINITY IS.................

(DRUM ROLLLLLLLLLL)

RAPPERS THAT PUT OUT ALBUMS...ONCE A YEAR OR...YEAR AND A HALF...

SWISHA HOUSE ...SWISHA BLAST..
THATS...WHAT IM TALKIN...THATS MORE LIKE ....ONCE A MONTH...HAHA

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
you might be infected with the virus if you....

make a thread, think of reasons, and create a list of how you've been infected

Oct 9, 2002
JLMACN said:
^^WHAT HE SAID..

I WAS LIKE THIS..AND THE SERINITY IS.................

(DRUM ROLLLLLLLLLL)

RAPPERS THAT PUT OUT ALBUMS...ONCE A YEAR OR...YEAR AND A HALF...

SWISHA HOUSE ...SWISHA BLAST..
THATS...WHAT IM TALKIN...THATS MORE LIKE ....ONCE A MONTH...HAHA

JL you check out the still tippin video over on the southern siccness at all yet?? Shit is throwed.