The Undergods on Facebook

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
show em what crazy is, dope ass song.
tech kills it in the end but murray and canibus had sick verses too.

Oct 6, 2008
You got to figure, this is only an EP. I believe there is still plans for an LP, so this is likely only being used as a "sampler" if you will. When I glanced at the tracklist, looked like it's mostly composed of the "leaks" that have been out for a minute. Thus, they figure might as well put them out in a manner that will get them money, and not hurt the LP by having a bunch of songs on there that have been around for a minute.

EDIT: Canibus and Keith Murray are The Undergods [Explicit], by the way.
That makes sense. I'm a gigantic Canibus fan, so this is something I was planning to buy. I HOPE they do make a full length album and for retail.

Let's see.

Oct 2, 2006
What is wrong with these tracks. i can't figure out if its the beats or the flows that are painful to my ears. The track with tech is only good for techs verse. that beat sucks ass. and its like a repetitive loop that hurts my ears.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
ANOTHER example of Tech bringing his A-game when surrounded by lyrical giants.

It's so frustrating to hear him on tracks with terrible rappers...not only because I don't like having to sit through terrible rappers to hear Tech, but because Tech's verses - while almost always "good" - are not always quote worthy like they are when a Canibus or Crooked I is along for the ride.

Oct 6, 2008
ANOTHER example of Tech bringing his A-game when surrounded by lyrical giants.

It's so frustrating to hear him on tracks with terrible rappers...not only because I don't like having to sit through terrible rappers to hear Tech, but because Tech's verses - while almost always "good" - are not always quote worthy like they are when a Canibus or Crooked I is along for the ride.
I agree. I'm glad to see Tech on a track with Bis. It's been too long. These are the kind of collabs that diversify Tech's pallet of music and his capability to rip any track he gets on.

Nov 7, 2006
after listening to it again...Tech's verse was just sick. That's the type of lyricism you'd expect when he said he was making Sickology. I agree with what identity-x said, Tech needs to surround himself with stronger emcees. Competition brings out the best in him. Its easy to forget Tech can go hard like this when he easily cruises on tracks. At times forcing multis here and there but we don't care cuz he makes it sound good. But this was just on point

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
yeah I've been anticipating but at the same time doubting a collabo from 'Bis and to see Tech surround himself and get acknowledged by lyricists such as himself, Royce, etc. is what should be the deal more often...

not a fan of Murray much but this is the Tech I could listen to over and over again, verse was fire for a 16 as per usual

only thing I would pick on is the fact that 'Bis and Murray don't mention his spot in the song since he was put on afterwards

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
I'm gonna have to say they don't since they're barely even heard due to the quality/way it was mastered

so no Kain, they don't :lick: